You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Orca Pressure Gauge
Product OverviewThe Orca series of analog gauges represents the best value. They are an excellent choice for rental, class use or to round out package deals. The gauges are CE certified and meet the accuracy of the EN250 and EN13319 norms. The XS Scuba Orca Pressure Gauge is available in an imperial or metric version with pressure readout of 0 to 5000 psi or 0 to 350 bar. Gauge has a highlighted in red pressure reading from 0 to 700 psi (0 to 50 bars) reserve air indication. Highly accurate bourdon tube design includes 32" (81cm) high pressure rubber hose, is attachment clip ready and has a built-in safety plug on the back.
- Highly Accurate, Bourdon Tube Design
- Luminescent Gauge Faces
- Protective Rubber Boot
- Attachment Point for Clip or Lanyard
- 32 (81cm) High Pressure Hose with 7/16 Threads
- Highlighted Red Readout from 0 to 700 psi (0 to 50 bars) Reserve Air Indication
- Built-In Safety Plug On-Back
- CE Certified, Meets Accuracy of EN250 & EN13319 Norms
- Pressure Readout of 0 to 5000 psi or 0 to 350 bar
- Represents Best Value
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi or 0 to 350 bar|
|Hose Length||32 (81cm)|