You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Orca 3 Gauge Console with Max Depth Indicator
Product OverviewThe XS Scuba Orca series of analog gauges represents the best value. They are an excellent choice for rental, class use or to round out package deals. The gauges are CE certified and meet the accuracy of the EN250 and EN13319 norms. The front side of the console has a pressure gauge and a compass. The reverse side has a depth gauge. All gauge and compass faces are luminescent for low light conditions. The three instruments are housed in a durable, impact resistant rubber boot that is attachment clip ready.
The highly accurate bourdon tube design pressure gauge provides a 0 to 5,000 psi readout with a bright red color-coded pressure reading from 0 to approximately 800 psi for reserve air indication. There is a built-in safety plug on the back of the pressure gauge and it comes with a 7/16" threaded 32" (81cm) high-pressure rubber hose.
The consoles air-filled steel membrane mechanism depth gauge provides depth readings from 0' to 230'. The depth readings from 0' to 60' are in 10' numerical increments and from 60' to 100' are in 20' numerical increments and from 100' to 230' they are in 30' or 40' numerical increments. Depth readings from 10' to 30' are in red color for easy reading when making decompression/safety stops. Red indicator marks starting at 130' to full scale are in red to indicate depths beyond normal sport diving limits.
The depth gauge is also equipped with a maximum depth indicator needle. The maximum depth indicator needle (MDIN) is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth. The MDNI will remain at the maximum depth reached for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while diving, yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The XS Scuba Standard Compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with numerical compass headings in 30½ increments and 10½ indicator markings for calculating compass headings. Bezel has heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light or night diving conditions.
- Analog Instrument Console In Compact Boot Format
- Complete Instrumentation Package
- Orca Series Analog Gauges Represents Best Value
- Excellent Choice for Rental, Class Use or Rounding Out Package Deals
- CE Certified & Meet Accuracy of EN250 & EN13319 Norms
- Includes: Pressure Gauge, Depth Gauge & Compass
- Ergonomically Design Console
- All 3 Gauges: Luminescent for Low Light/Night Diving Conditions
- Impact Resistant Rubber Boot, Attachment Clip Ready
- Front Side: Pressure Gauge & Compass
- Back Side: Depth Gauge w/Maximum Depth Indicator
- Pressure Gauge:
- Highly Accurate Bourdon Tube Design
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- Red Highlighted Readings from 0 to Approximately 800 psi for Safety Reserve Air
- Highly Accurate Bourdon Tube Design
- Built-In Safety Plug O-Back
- 32 (81cm) 7/16 Threaded High-Pressure Rubber Hose
- Depth Gauge:
- Air Filled Steel Diaphragm Depth Gauge
- Readout: 0' to 230'
- Depth Gauge w/Colored Graphics
- Graphics Allow Quick Glance Monitoring
- Bright Red Depth Indicators at Strategic Positions
- 0' to 30' Bright Red Numerical Readings for Safety/Decompression Stops
- Indicators at 130' to 230', Warning Diver of Excessive Depth
- Maximum Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached-On-Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
- Highly Accurate Compass
- Oil Filled for Quick & Responsive Movement
- Ratchet Bezel with Numerical Compass Headings in 30½: Increments and 10½: Indicator Markings
- Bezel w/Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Lubber Line Across Compass Face
- Side Window w/Compass Degrees
- Side Window: Allows Gun-Sight Accurate for Precise Headings
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||32 (81cm)|
|Gauge Materials (Depth)||Case: Plastic
|Depth Readout||0' to 230'|
|Luminous Dial (Depth)||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
Headings in 30½: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10½:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|
it looks nice and light weight. However, it arrived late, so havent brought to dive. have to wait until next year.