You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewLooking for a complete analog instrument console in a compact boot format? The XS Scuba Navigation Console packs a pressure gauge, depth gauge and a compass module into a great ergonomically design console. Pressure gauge is a highly accurate bourdon tube design, reads pressure from 0 to 5,000 psi and features a built-in thermometer for temperature readings. Gauge has red highlighted readings from 0 to 500 psi for safety reserve air. Thermometer needle is brightly colored for ease of reading. Pressure gauge comes with a 36" (91.4cm) high pressure hose with 7/16" threaded end.
The depth gauge is an air-filled steel diaphragm depth gauge with a 0' to 200' readout and maximum depth indicator needle (MDIN). The MDIN is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth. The MDNI will remain at the maximum depth reached for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while diving yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives. The colored graphics of the gauge face allow quick glance monitoring with bright red depth indicators at strategic positions on the gauge face. The red indicators are at depths beyond the standard sport limits of 130' to 200', warning the diver of the excessive depth.
The highly accurate compass is calibrated for the northern hemisphere. The compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with numerical compass headings in 30° increments and 10° indicator markings for calculating compass headings. The bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. All 3-gauge faces are luminescent for ease of reading in low light or night diving conditions and are housed in an impact resistant rubber gauge boot. Console is proudly made in the USA.
- Analog Instrument Console in a Compact Boot Format
- Complete Instrumentation Package
- Includes: Pressure Gauge, Depth Gauge and Compass
- Ergonomically Design Console
- All 3 Gauges: Luminescent for Low Light/Night Diving Conditions
- Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Pressure Gauge:
- Highly Accurate Bourdon Tube Design
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- Red Highlighted Readings from 0 to 500 psi for Safety Reserve Air
- Built-In Thermometer
- Thermometer Needle is Brightly Colored for Ease of Reading
- 36 (91.4cm) High Pressure Hose w/7/16 Threads
- Depth Gauge:
- Air Filled Steel Diaphragm Depth Gauge
- Readout: 0' to 200'
- Depth Gauge with Colored Graphics
- Graphics Allow Quick Glance Monitoring
- Bright Red Depth Indicators at Strategic Positions
- Indicators at 130' to 200', Warning Diver of Excessive Depth
- Maximum Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
- Highly Accurate Compass
- Liquid Filled for Quick and Responsive Movement
- Calibrated for the Northern Hemisphere
- Ratchet Bezel with Numerical Compass Headings in 30°: Increments and 10°: Indicator Markings
- Bezel w/Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Lubber Line Across Compass Face
- Side Window with Compass Degrees
- Side Window: Allows Gun-Sight Accurate for Precise Headings
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Gauge Housing: Plastic
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Case: Plastic
|Depth Readout||0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|