You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Mini Fog-Cutter Knife is one versatile divers' tool. The unique design allows the diver to use tool as a knife with a straight edge and a serrated edge which can also double as a sew. It also is equipped with a line cutter and its blunt tip can be used as a flat blade screwdriver. Release the handle latch and you now have a pair of scissors that can cut most anything. This smaller version of XS Scuba's Fog-Cutter is compact and low-profile so it can be mounted in a variety of ways and kept close at hand. Mount on your BCD or a high-pressure hose are just two great mounting options.
Built to last with its 420-stainless-steel blade that is chromate treated for rust prevention just rinse with fresh tap water and you're ready for its next use. Knife blade measures 3.25" (8.3cm) with an overall length of 6.5" (16.5cm); included with the Mini Fog-Cutter Tool is an easy release, positive locking sheath for a secure and quick access to this great tool. Compact size, versatile configuration and multiple mounting accessories make this your only choice for a diver's tool.
- Versatile Divers Tool
- Smaller Version of XS Scuba's Fog-Cutter
- Versatile Options for Mounting to BC and Hose
- Built-In Scissors-Cut Most Anything
- Advanced Serration and Line Cutter
- Blunt Tip Design
- Compact and Low Profile
- 420-Stainless Steel Blade
- Chromate Treated Blade for Rust Prevention
- Easy Release, Positive Locking Sheath
- Includes Multiple Mounting Accessories
- Blade Length: 3.25 (8.3cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5 (16.5cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||3.25 (8.3cm)|
|Overall Length||6.5 (16.5cm)|
|Blade Type||1 Side: Straight Edge
1 Side: Serrated Edge, Scissors
|Blade Steel||420-Stainless Steel|
|Chromate Treated Blade for Rust Preventi||on|
|Easy Release, Positive Locking Sheath|
|Includes Multiple Mounting Accessories|
|Blade Length: 3.25 (8.3cm)|
|Overall Length: 6.5 (16.5cm)|
Tool is hard too remove from case. Screws arent adjustable enough to attach to our BCD. Had to use the hose attachment. Need both hands to remove from case.