You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba MiFlex Low Pressure XT-Tech Hose
Product OverviewDeveloped specifically for technical and professional divers, the XT-Tech hoses have a smooth outer layer and reduced flexibility compared to the Xtreme hoses. The smooth outer surface prevents abrasion around the neck, less flexibility and negative buoyancy allow the longer hoses to stay in place. Outer polyester layer has Kevlar yarn reinforcement to make the hose stronger and more durable. Lighter in weight than traditional rubber hoses. End fittings are made of sea water resistant electroless nickel plated brass. Like all Miflex hoses, they are 100% leak tested and produced on fully automated assembly lines. Inner liner is made from polyether-based polyurethane, not PVC, as found in lesser-priced imitators. Approved for use with up to 40% oxygen. Hose is available in lengths from 22" to 84" (56cm to 213.4cm).
- Developed Specifically for Technical & Professional Divers
- Smooth Outer Layer & Reduced Flexibility Compared to Xtreme Hoses
- Outer Surface Prevents Abrasion Around Neck
- Less Flexibility & Negative Buoyancy
- Negative Buoyancy Allow Longer Hoses to Stay in Place
- Outer Polyester Layer Kevlar Yarn Reinforcement
- Kevlar Yarn Reinforcement: Make Hose Stronger & More Durable
- Lighter in Weight than Traditional Rubber Hoses
- End Fittings: Sea Water Resistant Electroless Nickel Plated Brass
- 100% Leak Tested &d Produced On Fully Automated Assembly Lines
- Inner Liner Made from Polyether-Based Polyurethane
- Liner Not PVC, as Found in Lesser-Priced Imitators
- Approved for Use w/Up to 40% Oxygen
- Available in Multiple Lengths from 22 to 84 (56cm to 213.4cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Replacement/Spare LP Regulator Hose|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Outer Layer: Polyester Layer w/Kevlar Yarn Reinforcement
End Fittings: Electroless Nickel Plated Brass
Inner Liner: Polyether-Based Polyurethane
|Length||22 to 84 (56cm to 213.4cm)|
|Working Pressure||500 psi (35 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||3600 psi (248 bar)|