You have no items in your shopping cart.
35% thinner and about half the weight of traditional rubber hoses, XS Scuba’s Miflex High Pressure Carbon Hoses provide superior performance. Traveling divers will appreciate the reduction in weight and increased flexibility of MiFlex hoses when packing and transporting gear bags. Underwater, divers will experience a reduction in drag as well as the ability to comfortably route the XS Scuba MiFlex High Pressure Carbon Hose for varied configurations.
Highly durable, XS Scuba MiFlex High Pressure Carbon Hoses are of a patent-pending double braided design. The liner is made of a polyurethane compound, while the polyester inner layer has a nylon outer layer of braiding. The hoses are tightly bound and are fixed to the hose core by brass sleeves. The double braiding is also UV resistant which will extend the life of the hose. XS Scuba MiFlex High Pressure Carbon Hoses are nitrox compatible to 40% oxygen (EAN40) and are oxygen cleaned and tested at the factory.
Hoses are equipped with standard 7/16-20 UNF male and 7/16-20 UNF female threaded ends. Hose fittings are made from durable corrosion resistant marine grade brass with electro-less nickel plating and the swivel end has a 0.55" (14mm) deep air-spool well.
The XS Scuba MiFlex Carbon HP Hoses are available in multiple lengths to fit every diver's needs. Hoses are available in 6", 24", 30", 32", 36", 40" and 48" (15.2cm, 61cm, 76.2cm, 81.3cm, 91.4cm, 101.6cm and 121.9cm) lengths. Hose have a working pressure of 4,500 psi (300 bars) and a burst pressure of 29,000 psi (2,000 bars).
- Flexible, Durable, and Light Weight HP Hose
- Compact, Easier-to-Pack in Regulator Bag than Traditional Rubber Hose
- Working Pressure: 4,500 psi (300 bar)
- Burst Pressure: 29,000 psi (2,000 bars)
- Standard 7/16-20 UNF Male and 7/16-20 UNF Female Threaded Ends
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Electro-Less Nickel-Plated Marine Grade Brass hose fittings
- Lengths (inches): 6", 24", 30", 32", 36", 40" & 48"
- Lengths (centimeters): 15.2cm, 61cm, 76.2cm, 81.3cm, 91.4cm, 101.6cm & 121.9cm
- Outer diameter 0.3" (7.8mm)
- 35% Thinner than Traditional Rubber HP Hoses
- 50% Lighter than Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Durable Abrasion Resistant Nylon Exterior Layer
- Factory Cleaned and NITROX Ready with VITON O-Rings Out-of-the-Box
- 0.55" (14mm) Deep Air-Spool Well
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Pressure Gauge Replacement/Spare Hose|
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Hose Exterior: Braided Nylon
Fittings: Electro-Less Nickel Plated Brass
|Length||Inches: 6, 24, 30, 32, 36, 40 & 48
Centimeters: 15.2cm, 61cm, 76.2cm, 81.3cm, 91.4cm, 101.6cm & 121.9cm
|Thread Size||7/16-20 UNF Male and 7/16-20 UNF Female|
|Working Pressure||4,500 psi (300 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||29,000 psi (2,000 bars)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The product is good and as expected. I have order several times from scuba.com and have always had items within a couple days. This order and my last couple orders were 10-near 30 days. I know everyone hides behind Covid but consistently long shipping times is or was not the norm for Scuba.com.
Small,light,eassy flexable sofar I like it