You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDo you have Pneumatic Tools and want a more portable way to use them than lugging around an air compressor? XS Scuba's Male 1/4" NPT Adapter can make this so. Use your Scuba regulator and cylinder to run those tools by threading the adapter with its standard 3/8-24 male threads into a first stage low pressure port and connect your industrial style" hose with 1/4" NPT female threads to the adapter and you're ready to roll.
Run drills and other pneumatic tools right off your Scuba cylinder. Use with pony bottle when on the road to quickly remove and replace a flat tire or run a drill in a remote location with ease! Adapter is made from brass with a black chrome finish, comes with O-ring seal for attachment to the first stage regulator and is designed to be used with low pressure only-below 200 psi (13.8 bars). Adapter makes a handy item to diversify the use of your Scuba rig!
- Run Drills, Pneumatic Tools w/Scuba Cylinder and Regulator
- Threads Directly to First Stage 3/8 LP Port
- Opposite End Threads to Industrial Style Hose with 1/4 NPT Female Threads
- No Compressor to Lug Around
- Increased Portability of Pneumatic Tools
- Great Travel Companion for Fast Flat Tire Replacement
- Brass Construction with Black Chrome Finish
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Easy to Install
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Black Finish Chrome Plated Brass|
|Thread Size||Inlet: 3/8-24 Male, Outlet: 1/4 Male NPT|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||Convert 1'st Stage LP Port to 1/4 Male NPT Outlet|
|HP or LP|
|Black Finish Chrome Plated Brass|
|Inlet: 3/8-24 Male, Outlet: 1/4 Male NPT|
|Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Convert 1'st Stage LP Port to 1/4 Male NPT Outlet|