You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe LT150 is the perfect size. It is big enough and bright enough to use as your primary night diving light, yet it is not too big to get heavy in your hand. Using 3 C cells (not included), this light boasts an output of 1000 lumens! With a magnetic slide switch that provides variable power, you control the battery duration. Slide it up for 1000 lumens for a 1-hour duration or slide it back to 40 lumens and get an amazing 30-hour duration.
Light uses a 10-watt CREE XM-L U2 LED lamp that provides 788' (240m) of beam distance on land with a narrow 5 Degree beam angle. The bulb lifespan is 50,000-hour. The XS Scuba LT150 Dive Light is built-to-last being made from T6061-T6 aircraft grade anodized aluminum body with a durable polycarbonate lens. The lights double O-ring seals and durable construction provides a depth rating of 330' (100m) with drop impact resistance 3' (1m). The light measures (L x Head Dia. x Body Dia.) 9.1 x 2.3 x 1.3" (231 x 59 x 33.5mm) and weighs 1.2 lbs (549g) with batteries. Included with the light is an adjustable barrel lock wrist lanyard and owner's manual.
- Perfect Size Design
- Big & Bright Enough to Use-As Primary Night Diving Light
- Not-too-Big: Won't Get Heavy-In-Hand
- Power: 3-C Batteries (not included)
- Lamp: 10-Watt CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Magnetic Slide Switch Offers Variable Output
- Brightness: 1000 to 40 Lumens
- Distance (Beam Reach): 788' (240m), On Land
- Burn Times:
High Mode 1-Hour
Low Mode 30-Hours
- Narrow 5 Degree Beam Angle
- Bulb Lifespan: 50,000-Hour
Body: T6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
Lens: Durable Polycarbonate Plastic
Seals: Double Rubber O-Rings
- Depth Rating: 330' (100m)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (549g) w/Batteries
- Drop Impact Resistance 3' (1m)
- Adjustable Barrel Lock Wrist Lanyard
- Dimensions (L x Head Dia. x Body Dia.): 9.1 x 2.3 x 1.3 (231 x 59 x 33.5mm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: T6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
Lens: Polycarbonate Plastic
Seals: Rubber O-Rings
|Lamp||10-Watt CREE XM-L U2 LED|
|Lumens||1000 Lumens High Mode|
|Effective Range||788' (240m), On Land|
|Beam Angle||5 Degree|
|Batteries||3x C Batteries (not included)|
|Burn Time||High Mode 1-Hour
Low Mode 30-Hours
|Depth Rating||330' (100m)|
|Light Modes||1000 Lumens High Mode
40 Lumens Low Mode
|Dimensions (L x Head Dia. x Body Dia.)||9.1 x 2.3 x 1.3 (231 x 59 x 33.5mm)|
|Weight||1.2 lbs (549g) w/Batteries|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Wrist Lanyard|