You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba LP Port Adapter 1/2" Male to 3/8" Female
Product OverviewDo you have a first stage regulator that has 1/2"-20 low-pressure ports and want to attach a standard 3/8"24 low-pressure hose? This adapter allows the connection of a standard low-pressure regulator Hose or inflation hose (3/8-24) into a large size regulator first stage low-pressure port (1/2-20). This durable corrosion resistant black finish chrome plated brass adapter with Viton O-ring is what you are looking for. Designed for low pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars) and factory cleaned so it's ready for Nitrox this adapter makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Reduces 1/2 First Stage Port to 3/8
- Accepts Standard Low Pressure Regulator Hose or Inflation Hose (3/8-24)
- Black Finish Chromed Brass Construction
- Factory Cleaned- Viton O-Ring
- Nitrox Ready
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Convert 1/2 LP Port to 3/8|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Black Chromed Brass|
|Thread Size||Inlet: 1/2-20, Outlet: 3/8-24|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Convert 1/2 LP Port to 3/8|
|HP or LP|
|Black Chromed Brass|
|Inlet: 1/2-20, Outlet: 3/8-24|
|200 psi (13.8 bars)|