You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDo you want to run two second stage regulators from one low pressure (LP) hose? XS Scuba's LP Hose Splitter can make this happen. This durable corrosion resistant chrome plated brass LP hose splitter allows you to route two second stage low pressure hoses from one LP hose or maybe you want to run an inflator hose and a second stage. Whatever 3/8" threaded hose configuration you are looking to route can be accomplished with this adapter. One end is equipped with 9/16-18 male inlet threads that will couple with the swivel end of an LP hose while the opposite end has two 3/8-24 female outlet threads to facilitate two first stage ends of low pressure regulator, BCD or dry suit inflator hoses. LP Hose Splitter is designed for low-pressure use only, below 200 psi (13.8 bars). Splitter makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Run Two Low Pressure Hoses off One LP Hose
- Facilitates LP Hoses with 3/8 Threads
- Use: Second Stage or Inflator Hoses
- One 9/16-18 Male Inlet to Two 3/8-24 Female Outlets
- Chromed Brass Construction
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Threaded Fittings: Brass, Slide: Delrin|
|Thread Size||9/16-18 UNF Male Inlet to 9/16-18 UNF Female Outlet Threads|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||Allows 2 x LP Hoses Attached to Single 2'nd Stage Hose|
|Uses||Second Stage or Inflator Hoses|
|HP or LP|
|Threaded Fittings: Brass, Slide: Delrin|
|9/16-18 UNF Male Inlet to 9/16-18 UNF Female Outlet Threads|
|200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Allows 2 x LP Hoses Attached to Single 2'nd Stage Hose|
|Second Stage or Inflator Hoses|