You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba LP Hose Adapter to Male X Male
Product OverviewNeed to reduce the thread size of a 9/16" female threaded Scuba regulator low pressure hose to 3/8" threaded male? This adapter converts standard low pressure regulator hose so that both ends are male threads. Adapter is made from durable corrosion resistant back finish chrome plated brass and comes equipped with Viton O-ring; Factory-cleaned so it's ready for Nitrox out-of-the-box. Designed for low pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars), changes 9/16-18 female to 3/8-24 male. Adapter makes a great save-a-dive-kit item and is easy to install.
- Reduces 9/16 Female Thread LP Hose to 3/8 Threaded Male
- Changes 2'nd Stage End to Same as Male End
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Black Finish Chrome Plated Brass
- VITON O-Ring: Factory-Cleaned
- Ready for NITROX Out-of-the-Box
- Low Pressure Only: Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- 9/16-18 Male to 3/8-24 Male
- Color: Black
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
- Easy to Install
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Black Finish Chrome Plated Brass|
|Thread Size||9/16-18 Male to 3/8-24 Male|
|Compatibility||Most All LP 2'nd Stage Hoses|
|Working Pressure||Low Pressure Only: Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||Reduces 9/16 Female Thread LP Hose to 3/8 Threaded Male|
|HP or LP|
|Black Finish Chrome Plated Brass|
|9/16-18 Male to 3/8-24 Male|
|Most All LP 2'nd Stage Hoses|
|Low Pressure Only: Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Reduces 9/16 Female Thread LP Hose to 3/8 Threaded Male|