You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Low Pressure Port Extender
Product OverviewSome regulator manufactures have low-pressure ports that won't accept all low-pressure hoses. The machined port will not let other manufactures low-pressure hoses to properly seat and create a seal. XS Scuba's Low-Pressure Port Extender can eliminate this problem by extending the low-pressure ports threads further away from the first stage body. Low-pressure port extender is designed for standard 3/8" low-pressure hoses. Adapter has 3/8-24 female x 3/8-24 male threads, so it will accept standard regulator or power inflator hoses. Adapter is low-profile with a height of 0.63" (16 mm), is manufactured from durable corrosion resistant black finish chrome plated brass and comes equipped with Viton O-ring, is factory cleaned, so it's Nitrox ready. Adapter is designed for low-pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars) and makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Use Scuba Regulator and Cylinder to Run Pneumatic Tools
- Use with Pony Bottle for Portability
- Run Pneumatic Tools in Remote Locations
- Attach 1 End to First Stage Low Pressure Port
- Opposite End Attaches an Industrial Style Hose with 1/4 NPT Female Threads
- 3/8-24 Male to 1/4 Male NPT
- Brass Construction with Black Chrome Finish
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Black Finish Chromed Plated Brass|
|Thread Size||3/8-24 Female x 3/8-24 Male|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|