You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe XS Scuba Leeward Bag Series are the perfect travel companions whether you're going for an overnight getaway or traveling abroad for an extended stay, XS Scuba has you covered. Two large mesh pockets inside the main compartment allows you to separate important items. A smooth internal liner protects your clothing and keeps them clean. The Leeward 70 Roller Backpack Bag has a tow strap designed to attach the Leeward 30 Carry-On Bag (see SKU: XSSL3), as a piggy-back system for easy dual bag transport. This allows you to check the large bag and then keep your Carry-On safe with you inside the cabin.
The XS Scuba Leeward 70 is perfect for traversing busy airport, bus or train terminals with its quality corrosion resistant and smooth rolling wheels and telescoping corrosion resistant locking trolley handle. When you can't roll the back anymore due to crowded terminal traffic or rough terrain, just pull out the two fully padded hideaway shoulder straps for an easy backpack carry. The bags various materials are hand selected by XS Scuba to provide the best strength-to-weight ratio for their particular application. Reinforcements are found throughout the bag including rubber corner bumpers and ridged kick plate. External pockets are convenient for documents, glasses and electronics. Ergonomic zipper pulls ensure smooth operation of the nylon #10 coil zippers. Coil zippers were chosen because they are self-repairing, easy to navigate around corners and corrosion resistant. Leeward bags are designed and built to withstand the rigors of dive travel.
Made from durable nylon fabrics the Leeward 70 Roller Backpack Bag has protective rails on the back allowing this bag to face the roughest baggage. Internal side pockets accommodate extra-large scuba fins. The bag measures 19" x 31" x 12" (48cm x 79cm x 30cm), has a volume of 7,068 cubic inches (116 liters) and weighs 11 lbs. (5 kg), when empty. The bag has a top and side padded grab handles for easy lifting and a ridged bottom grab handle. Internal compression strap prevents bag content from shifting while traveling.
- XS Scuba Leeward Bag Series: Perfect Travel Companions
- For Overnight Getaway or Traveling Abroad for Extended Stays
- Designed as Roller Backpack Gear Bag
- 2-Large Mesh Pocket Inside Main Compartment to Separate Important Items
- Smooth Internal Liner Protects Clothing & Keeps them Clean
- Tow Strap to Attach Leeward 30 Carry-On Bag (see SKU: XSSL3), Piggy-Back System
- Easy Dual Bag Transport
- Quality Corrosion Resistant and Smooth Rolling Wheels
- Telescoping Corrosion Resistant Locking Trolley Handle
- Materials Hand Selected by XS Scuba: Provide Best Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Reinforcements: Rubber Corner Bumpers & Ridged Kick Plate
- External Pockets: Convenient for Documents, Glasses & Electronics
- Ergonomic Zipper Pulls Ensure Smooth Operation
- Nylon #10 Coil Zippers
- Nylon Coil Zippers:
Easy to Navigate Around Corners
- Designed & Built to Withstand Rigors of Dive Travel
- Construction: Durable Nylon Fabrics
- Hideaway Padded Shoulder Straps
- Internal Side Pockets: Accommodate XL Scuba Fins
- Protective Back Rails: Allowing Bag to Face Roughest Baggage Handlers
- Top & Side Padded Grab Handles
- Ridged Bottom Grab Handle
- Internal Compression Straps: Prevent Bag Content from Shifting
- Dimensions: 19 x 31 x 12 (48cm x 79cm x 30cm)
- Volume: 7,068 cu. in. (116 liters)
- Weight (empty): 11 lbs. (5 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||19 x 31 x 12 (48cm x 79cm x 30cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||7,068 cu. in. (116 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||11 lbs. (5 kg)|
|Closure||#10 Coil Zippers|
|Material||Nylon, Aluminum Plastic & Rubber|
|Type||Roller Backpack Gear Bag|
|Handles||Telescoping Trolley Handle
Top & Side Padded Grab Handles
Ridged Bottom Grab Handle
Padded Shoulder Straps
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Absolutely fantastic. Fits 2 BCD, 2 sets of fins, snorkels, masks, regulators and miscellaneous gear including dive skin. Made well and tie down straps for securing gear inside. This is a compact backpack - a little heavy for wearing as a backpack as the straps would cut into sholders, but this is a roller bag and transports easily. Wouldnt hesitate on recommending this for other divers, whether one or two persons. Bill H