You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Isolation Manifold
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Pro or Dedicated DIN Manifolds are designed and manufactured for long life and heavy use. The Pro or Dedicated DIN Manifolds are no exception. Manifold is made of marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating for long life protection in salt water. Precision machined from high tension brass and chrome plated the valve stems will give years of service and corrosion free operation. Easy grip soft rubber safety hand wheel with stainless-steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves. This unique safety hand wheel allows the diver to visually see if the valve is completely turned on and off with a set of colored rings that appear on the valve side of the hand wheel. If you see red the manifold is off or not completely open. If you see green the manifold is completely open and ready for diving. Hand wheel takes the guess work out of knowing your manifold valve is fully open and ready for diving.
Manifold valve bonnets are O-ring sealed not copper crush washer sealed with extreme torque requirement. You won't need to crank on the manifold valve when you open and close it with the 1.5-hand wheel rotation from full-on to fully-off. The manifold valve seat assemblies are Teflon coated for years of smooth operation and one-piece safety plugs protected within the valve body guards against damage during transport. The Pro Valve will accommodate both yoke and DIN cylinders with its removable 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN insert which can be removed using a 1/4" hex key wrench. Pro Manifold and Dedicated DIN Manifold is available for aluminum cylinders rated to 3000 psi (200 bars) and X-Series steel cylinders rated to 3442 psi (240 bars). Manifold's have 5/32" hex key dip tubes, the Pro Manifold is Nitrox compatible up to 40% and the Dedicated DIN is for air service only. Manifold's cylinder threading is 8.46" (21.5cm) center to center.
- 2 Models & Pressure Ratings to Choose
- Pro Manifold Convertible from Yoke to DIN
- 3/4 - 14 NPSM Standard Inlet Threads
- Pro Manifold Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Oxygen
- 1.5 Hand Wheel Rotations from Fully-On to Fully-Off
- Dip Tubes Included
- New Unique Color Coded Safety Hand Wheels
- Red Valve is Off or Not Completely Open
- Green Valve is Completely Open & Ready for Diving
- Chrome Plated Durable Brass Valve Stems
- O-Ring Sealed Bonnets
- Teflon Coated Valve Seats
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand Wheels
- 8.46 (21.5cm) Center to Center
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|XS Scuba Isolation Manifolds:|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Convertible|
|2 Models & Pressure Ratings to Choose|
|Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Pro Manifold Convertible from Yoke to DI||N|
|Thread Size||3/4 x 14 NPSM|
|3/4 - 14 NPSM Standard Inlet Threads|
|Pro Manifold Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Oxyg||en|
|1.5 Hand Wheel Rotations from Fully-On t||o Fully-Off|
|Dip Tubes Included|
|New Unique Color Coded Safety Hand Wheel||s|
|Red Valve is Off or Not Completely Ope||n|
|Green Valve is Completely Open & Ready||for Diving|
|Chrome Plated Durable Brass Valve Stems|
|O-Ring Sealed Bonnets|
|Teflon Coated Valve Seats|
|Easy Grip Rubber Hand Wheels|
|8.46 (21.5cm) Center to Center|