You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Inspire is a high-performance regulator. It provides superior breathing and breathes dry in all positions. It breathes quietly and smoothly. It proves that you do not have to pay top dollar to get performance and features. The Inspire first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design means that the first stage delivers a consistent pressure regardless of cylinder pressure or depth. The result is consistent, easy breathing. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. The Inspire first stage regulator is built from corrosion resistant chrome plated marine grade brass, has 4 low pressure (LP) ports that are built into a rotating turret to offer optimal hose routing. The regulator first stage has 2 high pressure (HP) ports allow for a transmitter as well as an analog back up pressure gauge. The first stage is compatible with EAN40 (40%) out of the box.
The Inspire second stage regulator offers top performance with external controls that allow for detuning when not in use. Second stage comes equipped with a 30" (76cm) braided Miflex 3/8" threaded hose. Regulator is pneumatically-balanced for superior breathing performance. The Inhalation Control Knob adjusts the inhalation effort. The diver is able to adjust the regulator to a variety of environmental conditions.
An integrated venturi lever allows the diver to turn off the venturi when the regulator is out of the mouth. The silicone front cover allows for easy purging, even while wearing thick gloves. A dual-material mouthpiece provides durable bite tabs and soft silicone against the gums. The Miflex hose is lightweight and pliable and eliminates torque on the mouthpiece and reduces jaw fatigue. Hose is designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses. The second stage adjustable dive/pre-dive venture lever controls free flow when regulator is not in the diver's mouth or while swimming into a current.
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- 30 (76cm) Miflex Hose:
Hoses Flexibility Reduces-Jaw Fatigue
Lightweight, Flexible, Braided Hose
Designed to Outperform & Outlive Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage:½:XS Scuba Inspire
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- 4 LP Ports
- 2 HP Ports
- Low Pressure Port Rotating Turret for Optimal Hose Routing
- Balanced Diaphragm 1st Stage Design:
Environmentally Sealed to Keep-Out Contaminates
Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed-to-Contaminants
No Deterioration from Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Second Stage:½:XS Scuba Inspire
- Pneumatically-Balanced Valve: Superior Breathing Performance
- Top Performance w/External Controls:
Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Lever
Venturi Controls Free Flow
Great in Current
Won't Free Flow when Not-in-Divers-Mouth
Inhalation Control Knob:
Knob Adjusts Inhalation Effort
Adjust Regulator to Variety of Environmental Conditions
External Controls, Allow
- Dual-Material Silicone Mouthpiece: Durable Bite Tabs, Soft Against the Gums
- Silicone Front Cover: Easy Purging, Even While Wearing Thick Gloves
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balance Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||One 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes
Inhalation Control Knob
Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up To 40% Oxygen|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically-Balanced Valve|
|Materials||1'st Stage: Chromed Brass
2'nd Stages: Plastic
|Hose Length||30 (76cm)|
it looks nice and light weight. However, it arrived late, so havent brought to dive. have to wait until next year.