You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewFor the serious diver who believes that the octopus needs to perform as well as the primary second stage, the Inspire Octopus is for you. The Inspire Octopus offers top performance with external controls that allow for detuning when not in use. Hi-Viz yellow front cover and 36" (91.5cm) braided Miflex 3/8" threaded hose allows for easy identification in an emergency. Regulator is pneumatically-balanced for superior breathing performance. The Inhalation Control Knob adjusts the inhalation effort. The diver is able to adjust the regulator to a variety of environmental conditions.
An integrated venturi lever allows the diver to turn off the venturi when the regulator is out of the mouth. The silicone front cover allows for easy purging, even while wearing thick gloves. A dual-material mouthpiece provides durable bite tabs and soft silicone against the gums. The yellow Miflex hose is lightweight and pliable and eliminates torque on the mouthpiece. The second stage adjustable dive/pre-dive venture lever controls free flow when regulator is not in the diver's mouth or while swimming into a current.
- For Serious Divers Who Want the Octopus to Perform Like a Primary 2'nd Stage
- Pneumatically-Balanced Valve: Superior Breathing Performance
- Top Performance w/External Controls:
Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Lever
Venturi Controls Free Flow
Great in Current
Won't Free Flow when Not-in-Divers-Mouth
Inhalation Control Knob:
Knob Adjusts Inhalation Effort
Adjust Regulator to Variety of Environmental Conditions
- Hi-Viz Yellow Front Cover & Hose for Easy ID in Emergency Out-of-Air Situations
- 36 (91.5cm) Braided Miflex 3/8 Threaded Hose
- Miflex Hose: Lightweight, Pliable, Eliminates Torque On-Mouthpiece
- Dual-Material Silicone Mouthpiece: Durable Bite Tabs, Soft Against the Gums
- Silicone Front Cover: Easy Purging, Even While Wearing Thick Gloves
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Inhalation Control Knob
Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically-Balanced Valve|
Fittings & Valve Components: Chrome Plated Brass
O-Rings: Rubber Buna-N
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|