You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Hypos Freediving Fins
Product OverviewThe Hypos freediving fins are ideal for novice to intermediate free divers and those taking their first freediving class. They overcome that expensive barrier-to-entry posed by carbon fiber fins. These fins are lightweight, stable in the water and get the job done. These bi-material fins offer comfortable thermoplastic rubber (TPR) full foot pockets and flex-polymer blades. They can be worn barefoot, or with Spandex, polyolefin or thin neoprene socks. The fin blades have channels running the length of the blade to reduce lateral movement and help with tracking.
The fishtail shape helps guide the fin through the water. The XS Scuba Hypos Fins are lightweight and float. Some carbon fiber lightweight fins will sink. Fins are available in multiple sizes, have a blade length of 35.5" (90cm) with a width of 8.6" (22cm). The size medium fins weigh 27 oz. (760 g).
- Ideal for Novice to Intermediate Free Divers
- Great for First Freediving Class
- Overcome Expensive Barrier-to-Entry Posed by Carbon Fiber Fins
- Lightweight, Stable in Water & Get-the-Job Done
- Bi-Material Fins:
Comfortable TPR Foot Pockets
- Can-be-Worn Barefoot, w/Spandex, Polyolefin or Thin Neoprene Socks
- Channels Running Length of Blade: Reduce Lateral Movement, Help w/Tracking
- Fishtail Shape, Helps Guide Fin Thru-Water
- Floating Fin Design
Length: 35.5 (90cm)
Width: 8.6 (22cm)
- Weight: Size Medium, 27 oz. (760 g)
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Foot Pocket: Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
|XS Scuba Hypos Freediving Fins:|
|Dimensions||Length: 35.5 (90cm)
Width: 8.6 (22cm)
|Ideal for Novice to Intermediate Free Di||vers|
|Blade Type||Non-Vented w/Channels|
|Great for First Freediving Class|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Overcome Expensive Barrier-to-Entry Pose||d by Carbon Fiber Fins|
|Weight||Size Medium: 27 oz. (760 g)|
|Lightweight, Stable in Water & Get-the-||Job Done|
|Bi-Material Fins:Comfortable||TPR Foot Pockets
|Can-be-Worn Barefoot, w/Lycra, Polyolefi||n or Thin Neoprene Socks|
|Channels Running Length of Blade: Reduce||Lateral Movement, Help w/Tracking|
|Fishtail Shape, Helps Guide Fin Thru-Wat||er|
|Floating Fin Design|
|Dimensions:Length: 35.5 (90c||m)
Width: 8.6 (22cm)
|Weight: Size Medium, 27 oz. (760 g)|
|Available in Multiple Sizes|