You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba HP Hose QD Adapter
Product OverviewProtecting your computer or instrument console is of high priority. XS Scuba's Quick Disconnect (QD) Adapter Bayonet Mount allows you with a simple push and turn by hand to detach your dive instruments from the high-pressure hose. Since tools are not required, one can quickly remove the computer module or instrument to be protected, kept secure or downloaded log book data. When ready for use again the gauge can be quickly reconnected, safely and securely. The quick disconnect is manufactured to be nitrox compatible.
Add to any pressure gauge, console or air integrated console which uses a standard high pressure hose. Durably constructed from brass with a black chrome finish adapter has gauge end with 7/16-20 female threads and hose attachment. End has 7/16-20 male threads. Adapter comes complete with air-spool and Viton O-rings for out-of-the-box installation. Adapter is designed for 3,442 psi (237 bar) service pressure.
- Remove Gauges for Safe Storage
- Download Computer Data when Not Attached to Regulator System
- Easier to Log Dive Data from Instruments
- Bayonet Mount Style Quick-Connect (push and turn)
- Gauge Attachment End has 7/16-20 Female Threads
- Hose Attachment End has 7/16-20 Male Threads
- Air-Spool with Viton O-Rings Included
- Brass Construction with Black Chrome Finish
- Nitrox Ready
- Designed for 3,442 psi (237 bar) Service Pressure
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Adapter: Black Chromed Brass, O-Rings: Viton|
|Thread Size||7/16-20 Male and Female|
|Working Pressure||3,442 psi (237 bar)|
|Purpose||Converts HP Hose to Quick-Disconnect Hose|
|Compatibility||Standard HP Hose and Console Threads|
|HP or LP|
|Adapter: Black Chromed Brass, O-Rings: Viton|
|7/16-20 Male and Female|
|3,442 psi (237 bar)|
|Converts HP Hose to Quick-Disconnect Hose|
|Standard HP Hose and Console Threads|