You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWe always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Retractors are one of the greatest ways to do this. When you need to use the attached, item all you need to do is pull the item and extended the retractor cord. When done, the retractor will reel in the item safe and out of the way.
Retractors not only keep us from losing important accessories, they also protect both the accessory and the dive environment. Items that hang from our equipment can break coral or damage the accessory, but retractors prevent this. The XS Scuba Hose Mount Retractor is great for attachment of hose mount compasses and computers. Attach to diver with stainless steel split ring or Delrin snap hook. Round slotted disc easily allows hose mount nut attachment (not included). Retractor measure only 2" x 1.5" x 0.8" (51mm x 38mm x 20mm). Made from durable plastic with a Sectra/Nylon cable that extends to 32" (81cm), with a pull force of 9 oz. (255 g) and the cable line has a breaking strength of 60 lbs. (27 kg).
- Recommended for Hose Mount Compasses & Computers
- Convenient Attachment Device
- Protects Accessories & Environment
- Cord Keeps Delicate Equipment Close
- Automatically Retracts When-Not-In-Use
- Dimensions: 2 x 1.5 x 0.8 (51mm x 38mm x 20mm)
- Diver Attachment: Stainless Steel Split Ring or Delrin Snap Hook
- Compass/Computer Attachment: Hose Mount Boot (not included)
- Durable Plastic Case w/Sectra/Nylon Cable
- Cable Extends to 32 (81cm)
- Pull Force: 9 oz. (255 g)
- Cable Line Breaking Strength: 60 lbs. (27 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Dive Accessory Attachment Point|
Split Ring: Stainless Steel
|Attachment||Diver: Carabiner Locking Style Snap Clip
Gear: 7/8 Stainless Steel Split Ring
|Cable Length||32 (81cm)|
|Retracting Force||9 oz. (255 g)|
|Breaking Strength||60 lbs. (27 kg)|
|Dimensions||2 x 1.5 x 0.8 (51mm x 38mm x 20mm)|