You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Hose Mount Depth Gauge, Metric
Product OverviewThe XS Scuba's Hose Mount Depth Gauge is an air-filled steel diaphragm depth gauge with a 0 to 60 meters readout and maximum depth indicator. The maximum depth indicator needle (MDIN) is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth. The MDNI will remain at the maximum depth reached for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while diving, yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives.
The colored graphics of the gauge face allow quick glance monitoring with bright red depth indicators at strategic positions on the gauge face. The red indicators are at depths beyond the standard sport limits of 40 to 60 meters. Gauge face is luminescent for low light and night diving situations. Gauge measures (diameter base) 2.41", (diameter top) 2.18", (depth): 1.13" (6.12cm x 5.54cm x 2.87cm). The depth capsule comes with a durable rubber hose mount boot that easily threads on to any standard 12mm (0.5") diameter high pressure hose. Gauge is proudly made in the USA.
- Air Filled Steel Diaphragm Depth Gauge
- Readout: 0 to 60 Meters
- Depth Gauge with Colored Graphics
- Graphics Allow Quick Glance Monitoring
- Bright Red Depth Indicators at Strategic Positions
- Indicators at 40 to 60 Meters, Warning Diver of Excessive Depth
- Maximum Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
Dia. Base: 6.12cm, Dia. Top 5.54cm, Depth: 2.87cm (2.41 x 2.18 x1.13)
- Durable Rubber w/Hose Mount Nut
- Fits Full Size 12mm (0.5) High Pressure Hose
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Readout||0 to 60 Meters|
|Dimensions||Dia. Base: 6.12cm, Dia. Top 5.54cm, Depth: 2.87cm (2.41 x 2.18 x1.13)|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Compatibility||Fits Full Size 12mm (0.5) High Pressure Hose|
|Attachment Type||Rubber Boot w/Hose Mount Clamp & Nut|