You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Hookah Second Stage Regulator
Product OverviewFor Divers, Hookah refers to the breathing gas being supplied from the surface. The XS Scuba Hookah Regulator is offered in two different models, with two different low-pressure springs. Choose the model which matches the intermediate pressure (IP) of your system. The breathing gas can be supplied from a low-pressure specialty compressor. In this case the intermediate pressure is most commonly supplied in the 80 to 110 psi (5.5 to 7.6 bars) range. Also, many Hookah systems are done by leaving the cylinder on the surface with a long low-pressure hose between the first and second stages regulators. In this case the intermediate pressure generally will fall in a range of 110 to 140 psi (7.6 to 9.65 bars). The regulators purge valve displays the IP rating for easy identification.
A robust, over-built design for the heavy commercial style use will give you years of reliable service and the simple downstream demand valve design provides low maintenance and ease of service. Regulator has a Venturi deflector to prevent accidental free flows and a large easy-to-reach purge button for clearing the regulator second stage. The low-profile exhaust tee lowers exhalation effort and the impact, corrosion resistant plastic housing with chrome plated brass fittings will keep you diving with confidence. Hookah second stage comes without a hose.
- Hookah: Surface Supplied Breathing Gas
- Common Use of Commercial Divers
- 2 Models: Match Intermediate Pressure (IP) of your System
- Compressor IP: 80 to 110 psi (5.5 to 7.6 bars) Range
- Cylinder IP: 110 to 140 psi (7.6 to 9.65 bars)
- Regulators Purge Valve Displays the IP Rating for Easy Identification
- Robust, Over-Built Design for Heavy Commercial Style Use
- Years of Reliable Service
- Simple Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Low Maintenance and Ease of Service
- Venturi Deflector to Prevent Accidental Free Flows
- Large Easy-to-Reach Purge Button
- Low-Profile Exhaust Tee Lowers Exhalation Effort
- Impact, Corrosion Resistant Plastic Housing
- Chrome Plated Brass Fittings
- Does Not Include Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|2'Nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Plastic And Chrome Plated Brass|