You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba High Pressure Port Adapter 1 to 2 HP Port
Product OverviewDo you need more high-pressure ports on your Scuba regulator? Add an additional high-pressure port to your regulator's first stage. Additional port allows for 360½ swivel. Adapter has one 7/16-20 male to two 7/16-20 female outlets (common HP port). Adapter makes a great addition for the safety minded diver who wishes to run a pressure gauge and air-integrated dive computer off the same HP port or for regulators with only one HP port. The XS Scuba High Pressure Port Adapter is made from corrosion-resistant chrome plated brass and is rated for 5,000 psi (345 bar).
- Add Additional High-Pressure Ports on Scuba Regulator
- Additional Port Allows for 360½: Swivel
- One 7/16-20 Male to Two 7/16-20 Female Outlets (common HP port)
- Run Pressure Gauge and Air-Integrated Dive Computer off 1-HP Port
- Increase Safety with Backup Gauge
- Add Port to Regulator with Only 1-HP Port
- Corrosion-Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- Pressure Rating: 5,000 psi (345 bar)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Thread Size||One 7/16-20 Male to Two 7/16-20 Female Outlets|
|Working Pressure||5,000 psi (345 bar)|
|Purpose||Add Additional HP Port to First Stage Regulator|
|HP or LP|
|Chrome Plated Brass|
|One 7/16-20 Male to Two 7/16-20 Female Outlets|
|5,000 psi (345 bar)|
|Add Additional HP Port to First Stage Regulator|
Works as described. Able to have my wireless transmitter for my computer and still retain my console gauge for back up. Does stick out a lil bit though but shouldnt be to big an issue with recreational diving