You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHave you ever looked at your computer while diving and wished the numbers looked bigger? With the Gauge Reader Mask by XS Scuba, that wish is now a reality, XS Scuba's Gauge Reader Mask incorporates magnification lenses of +1.75 into the bottom of each lens. This allows you to see normally through the main lenses and yet, the ability to look down and see everything bigger. Ideal for photographers, videographers, mature divers and just about anyone who could use a little extra visual boost. This version has improved close-up magnification with single plane glass and back to the original angled-back down-view-design.
The Gauge Reader Mask has all the quality features of XS Scuba's mask line. Mask has a double feathered edge silicone mask skirt and safety tempered lenses for great vision underwater. The 2-window design and the large one-handed nose pocket for ear equalization brings the mask closer to your face providing an exceptional field of vision, low volume and super easy ear equalization. The mask frame is made from a durable polycarbonate material, has easy adjust buckles with a wide split head strap for added comfort and increased seal on the face. Mask comes with a protective storage mask box.
- Mask Incorporates Magnification Lenses of +1.75
- Back to the Original Angled-Back Down-View-Design
- Just Look-Down and See Everything BIGGER
- Ideal for Photographers, Videographers, Mature Divers or Anyone Needing Extra Visual Boost
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Mask Skirt
- Safety Tempered Lenses
- 2 Window Design
- Large One-Handed Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Exceptional Field of Vision
- Low Volume Design
- Durable Polycarbonate Frame
- Easy Adjust Buckles
- Wide Split Head Strap
- Multiple Colors
- Protective Storage Mask Box
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Corrective Lenses Compatible||+1.75 Magnifiers Built-In|
|Materials||Skirt: Silicone, Frame: Polycarbonate|
|Corrective Lenses Compatible|
|+1.75 Magnifiers Built-In|
|Skirt: Silicone, Frame: Polycarbonate|