You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe XS Scuba FogCutter X Knife is a unique knife and scissors designed diver's tool. That is the best way to describe XS Scuba's FogCutter X Knife. Knife/scissors are made of chromate treated 420-stainless-steel, for exceptional rust protection and superior durability. The blade and scissors will give you years of maintenance free service. The diver's tool has an overall length of 9.5" (24.1cm) with a blade length of 4.75" (12.1cm) on the drop point version and 4.5" (11.4cm) on the blunt tip version. The blunt tip adds an additional utility dimension to the tool allowing it to also be used as a flat-blade screwdriver if needed.
The knife blade is a straight edge design and is equipped with a line cutter with the back of the scissor blade incorporating a serrated edge. Knife comes equipped with an easy-release positive locking sheath and depth compensating rubber leg straps with squeeze style quick-release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- Unique Knife & Scissors Design
- Built-In Scissors Can-Cut-it-All
- 420-Stainless Steel Blade
- Chromate Treatment On-Blade for Rust Prevention
- Superior Durability, Years of Maintenance Free Service
- Multiple Tool Function
- 2 Choices: Drop Point or Blunt Tip
- Blade Length Drop Point: 4.75 (12.1cm)
- Blade Length Blunt Tip: 4.5 (11.4cm)
- Overall Length: 9.5 (24.1cm)
- Blunt Tip Doubles as Flat-Blade Screwdriver
- Straight Edge Design Knife Blade
- Scissor Blade Back Serrated Edge
- Line Cutter
- Easy-Release Positive-Locking Sheath
- Rubber Leg Straps w/Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||Drop Point: 4.75 (12.1cm)
Blunt Tip: 4.5 (11.4cm)
|Overall Length||9.5 (24.1cm)|
|Blade Type||Knife Blade:
One Side, Straight Edge
One Side Serrated Edge
Back Side, Serrated Edge
|Tip Style||2 Choices:
|Blade Steel||420-Stainless Steel|
|Sheath||Yes, w/Rubber Leg Straps|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I haven’t used the knife on a dive yet, but it seem’s to be a quality product. I would like to see it available in tungsten steel.
Very nice with easy handling