You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba First Stage Quick Disconnect
Product OverviewThe new XS Scuba First Stage Quick Disconnect allows a diver to quickly change to a different hose length. This is especially useful for hookah divers (boat bottom cleaners) as well as other application. The complete QD is required for one set up, but if you have multiple second stage hoses you will need one female coupling (included) connected to your first stage and multiple male fittings (AC999) for each of your additional second stage hoses, so you can plug them into your first stage female coupling. Lock-down screw to prevent accidental disconnection with one end male 3/8"-24 threaded, the other end is female 3/8"-24 threaded. QD is manufactured from durable chrome plated brass for low maintenance and long life. Coupling is factory cleaned, has Viton O-rings, and is designed for low pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Allows Diver to Quickly Change to Different Hose Length
- Especially Useful for Hookah Divers (boat bottom cleaners)
- Works Well for Multiple Applications
- Complete QD Required for One Set Up
- For Multiple Second Stage Hoses Add Multiple Male Fittings (AC999)
- Lock-Down Screw: Prevents Accidental Disconnection
- Chromed Brass Construction
- One End Male 3/8-24 Threaded, Other End Female 3/8-24 Threaded
- Easy to Install
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Factory Cleaned - Viton O-Ring
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add QD Fitting to 1'st Stage Regulator|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chromed Brass, Viton O-Rings|
|Thread Size||One End Male 3/8-24 Threaded, Other End Female 3/8-24 Threaded|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40%|
|Add QD Fitting to 1'st Stage Regulator|
|HP or LP|
|Chromed Brass, Viton O-Rings|
|One End Male 3/8-24 Threaded, Other End Female 3/8-24 Threaded|
|Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Yes, Up to 40%|