You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Deluxe Folding Slate
Product OverviewWhether you are a new diver or a dive instructor, or anywhere in between, you always have the need to write something down underwater.For the new diver, it may be for asking questions later back on the boat or shore about why you felt something or what kind of marine life you encountered. For the photographer, it may be the camera settings used on specific shots you took for review later. For the instructor, the ability to write underwater may be necessary for an evaluation of a student's skills.
The XS Scuba Deluxe Folding Slate with its great folding design gives you plenty of room to write down that important information with its unique adjustable lead pencil. The pencil is attached to the slate with a bright yellow coiled lanyard so, you won't lose it and attaching the slate to your gear is quick and easy with the sturdy locking gate snap clip. When slate is folded closed it measures 5.75 x 7.5" (14.6 x 19cm) and will fit conveniently in most BCD pockets. When unfolded the slate measures 10.75 x 7.5" (27.3 x 19cm) so, there is plenty of writing area available. Slate is made from a durable plastic material and is erasable.
- Useful for Divers of All Skill Levels
- Coiled Lanyard Attaches Pencil
- Tube to Secure Pencil
- Durable Plastic Construction
- Great Folding Design
- Sturdy Locking Gate Attachment Clip
- Unique Adjustable Lead Pencil
- Plenty of Room to Write Down Important Information
Closed: 5.75 x 7.5 (14.6 x 19cm)
Open: 10.75 x 7.5 (27.3 x 19cm)
- Erasable for Multiple Uses
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Attachment Point||Locking Gate Clip|
|Special Feature||Folding Design|