You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe safe and easy way to transfer gas from one cylinder to another. Great for filling pony bottles. Both ends can be used on K valves as well as 200 bar and 300 bar DIN valves. Simply unthread the yoke adapter to expose the DIN connector. It has a large 2.75" (7cm) diameter, stainless-steel case gauge which provides dual scale psi and bar. The large, stainless steel bleed screw is replaceable. For use with up to 40% oxygen premixed.
The XS Scuba Deluxe Cylinder Equalizer consists of high-pressure gauge with a dual scale of 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars), has a custom fit silicone compound gauge boot that includes hole in top for over-pressure plug and protects the gauge from mild impact. The bleed screw PDVF seal gives years of reliable service. The braided HP hose has a thin diameter of 0.32" (8mm) and is 60" (152cm) in length.
- Safe & Easy Way to Transfer Gas from One Cylinder to Another
- Great for Filling Pony Bottles
- Ends Can-Be-Used-On K & 200/300 Bar DIN Valves
- Simply Unthread Yoke Adapter to Expose DIN Connector
- Large 2.75 (7cm) Diameter, Stainless-Steel Case Gauge
- Dual Scale: 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)
- Large, Stainless-Steel Bleed Screw
- Replaceable PDVF Positive Sealed Bleed Screw
- For Use w/Up to 40% Oxygen Premixed
- Custom Fit Silicone Compound Gauge Boot
- Boot Includes Hole for Over-Pressure Plug
- Protects Gauge from Mild Impact
- Thin Diameter of 0.32 (8mm) Braided HP Hose
- Hose Length: 60 (152cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Gas Transfer System|
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Case: Stainless-Steel|
|Pressure Readout||Dual Scale: 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|Gauge Diameter||2.75 (7cm)|
|Attachment Point||Convertible Yoke/DIN (200/300 Bar)|
|Hose Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 60 x 0.32 (152 x 8mm)|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen Premixed|