You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou just found a 20 lbs. (9 kg) davenport anchor and can't figure out how you can get this prize back to the surface. You need a lift bag. You never know what you're going to find on a dive that is worth money, so always pack a lift bag when you go diving. XS Scuba offers a 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) lift bags with a unique "anti-spill" bottom with baffle to allow easy fill from any device and prevent lift bag from dumping air or taking on water when it hits the surface. Fill the lift bag with your octopus-regulator or use the combination oral and BCD quick-disconnect inflator valve.
Bag is equipped with over pressure relief valve (OPV) with pull cord for manual release of air, has a stainless-steel D-ring at top for attachment of a slate, elastic loop at top for attachment of chemical light, and lifting straps with stainless-steel D-rings at the bottom. Lift bag rolls up to a compact size and stays closed with a hook and loop strap.
The Deluxe Lift Bag is made from durable PVC laminated canvas. The bags seams are radio frequency (RF) welded for added strength. The Deluxe Lift Bag measures (H x W) 28.5" x 21" (72.4cm x 53.3cm), and comes in yellow or orange. So, don't be caught without one when you go diving. You never know what treasures you may find!
- 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) Plus of Positive Lift
- Anti-Spill Bottom with Baffle
- Allow Easy Fill from Any Device
- Remains Inflated Until You Empty It
- Over-Pressure Relief Valve (OPV) with Pull Cord for Manual Release of Air
- Rolls-Up Compact, Stays Closed with hook and loop Strap
- Elastic Loop at Top for Chemical Light Attachment
- Stainless Steel D-Ring at Top for Slate Attachment
- Lifting Strap with Stainless Steel D-Ring at Bottom
- Combination Oral and BCD Quick-Disconnect Inflator Valve
- Dimensions: (H x W) 28.5 x 21 (72.4cm x 53.3cm)
- Material: Urethane Laminated Nylon
- Seams: Frequency (RF) Welded for Strength
- 2 Color Choices: Yellow or Orange
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Urethane Coated Nylon, Plastic, Webbing|
|Dimensions||(H x W) 28.5 x 21 (72.4cm x 53.3cm)|
|Color||Yellow or Orange|
|Inflation (Valve)||Anti-Spill Bottom w/Baffle, Combination Oral & BCD Quick-Disconnect Inflator Valve|
|Lift||50 lbs. (22.68 kg)|
|Light Attachment Point||Yes|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This lift bag works great! Never a doubt that well get our catch bags (scallops) off the bottom. Its also very durable. I would highly recommend to others.