You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe XS Scuba Beefy Socks are a divers dream when it comes to protecting the feet when snorkeling, Scuba diving and when layering under an exposure suit. If you snorkel and your fins chaff your feet making them sore or blistered those days are gone. The Beefy Socks will act as a barrier and keep your feet comfortable and abrasion free. If you Scuba and have trouble sliding your exposure suit over your feet, the Beefy Socks slick smooth surface will let your exposure suit glide over your feet for ease of donning.
Layering has always been the diver's way of staying warm. The Beefy Socks can help here too! Not only will your exposure suit go on easier, the polyolefin fleece material will capture water and warm it. Once the water is warmed the fleece lining will hold it longer than just your neoprene boots, keeping you warmer longer on a dive. Staying warmer longer on a dive means slower respiration, conservation of air supply and longer bottom times.
Built-to-last and provide comfort the Beefy Socks are made from a heavy-duty 280 GSM four-way stretch polyolefin a polypropylene material with a fleece backing. All the Beefy Socks seams are flat-lock stitch which won't leave the telltale marks that look like railroad tracks found when wearing wet suit boots without the socks. So, take the effort out of putting on your wet suit and boots, reduce foot discomfort with full foot fins and stay warmer on every dive with XS Scuba's Beefy Socks. Socks are black in color.
- Take the Effort Out of Putting on Dive Boots
- Great for Layering: Increased Warmth
- Reduce Foot Discomfort with Full Foot Fins
- 100% 4-Way Stretch Polyolefin Fleece Material
- Heavy 280 Grams per Square Meter Weight
- Polyolefin is Polypropylene with Fleece Backing
- Manufactured with Flat-Lock Stitching
- One-Size Fits Most
- Color: Black
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box