You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba AirWave Octopus
Product OverviewThe AirWave is designed with the philosophy that the best way to assist an out-of-air diver is to give them your octopus. Therefore, the hose orientation is designed to be on the diver's right side, so the AirWave can be given to an out-of-air diver without the need for "S" turns. This unique mouthpiece orientation is the reverse of many octopuses but truly is the best design. The adjustment feature allows the diver to change the direction of the air flow to prevent any annoying free flow.
Once the diver has the AirWave in their mouth, they will find it to be a very easy breathing regulator due to its pneumatic balanced valve and Venturi adjustment switch. The AirWave Octopus comes equipped with a 36" (91.4cm) hose. This sleek and compact octopus regulator has a Hi-Viz neon yellow full activation purge cover for easy identification in an out-of-air emergency. The octopus comes standard with a hose protector and comprehensive owner's manual.
- Reliable, Safe Design
- Unique, Free Flow Preventing Adjustment
- Exceptional Breathing Performance
- Sleek and Compact
- Hi-Viz Neon Yellow Full Activation Purge Cover
- Pneumatically Balance Downstream Valve Design for Performance
- Easy Breathing Octopus Regulator
- Unique Mouthpiece Orientation
- No S Turns in Hose for Out-of-Air Diver
- 36 (91.4cm) Hose with Hose Protector
- Hose Thread: 3/8
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Adjustment Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatic Balanced Downstream Valve|
Fittings & Valve Components: Chrome Plated Brass
O-Rings: Rubber Buna-N
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|