You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba 90% Right Angle Adapter with Swivel
Product OverviewDoes your regulator second-stage feel uncomfortable in your mouth when diving? Does it feel like it is trying to pull out of your mouth when you turn your head? If these are problems, you have experienced when diving than you may need a swivel adapter that can eliminate this problem. The XS Scuba 90½ Right Angle adapter is a combination of the SKU: XSSRAA and the SKU: XSSSWA. The rotating swivel action at the end of a 90½ adapter is installed between your second stage and the regulators low pressure hose. This adapter makes a more comfortable feeling and can eliminate the pulling" effect of the regulator found with hoses without a swivel adapter. Adapter is made from corrosion resistant chrome plated brass for long life and low maintenance. Designed for low pressure hoses using 200 psi (13.8 bars) or less, equipped with Viton O-rings and factory cleaned, so it's safe for use with enriched air nitrox. Improve your comfort while diving with XS Scuba's LP Hose 90½ Swivel Adapter.
- Increase Comfort and Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Reduces Pulling Feeling
- Rotating Swivel Action
- Installs to Second Stage end of Regulator Hose
- Chromed Brass Construction
- Low Pressure Use Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Factory Cleaned - Viton O-Rings
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||Adds Comfort of 2'nd Stage in Mouth, Less Jaw Fatigue|
|HP or LP|
|Chrome Plated Brass|
|200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Adds Comfort of 2'nd Stage in Mouth, Less Jaw Fatigue|