You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDoes your regulator second stage feel uncomfortable in your mouth when diving? Does it feel like it is trying to pull out of your mouth when you turn your head? If these are problems, you have experienced when diving than you may need a hose adapter that can eliminate this problem. XS Scuba's 90° Adapter makes your primary second stage regulator more comfortable while you dive. Adapter is installed between your second stage and the regulators low-pressure hose and allows you to route the hose under your right arm instead of over the shoulder. This adapter makes a more comfortable feeling and can eliminate the pulling effect of the regulator found with over the shoulder routing.
Adapter is made from corrosion resistant chrome plated brass for long life and low maintenance. Designed for low-pressure hoses using 200 psi (13.8 bars) or less, equipped with Viton O-rings and factory cleaned, so it's safe for use with enriched air Nitrox. This adapter can also be used for octopus regulators to greatly improve your alternate air source hose routing. Improve your comfort while diving with XS Scuba's 90° LP Hose Adapter.
- Makes Primary Regulator More Comfortable while Diving
- Routes the Hose Under the Right Arm instead of Over the Shoulder
- Often Used on Octopus to Improve Hose Routing
- Installs between the Second Stage and Regulator Hose
- Chromed Brass Construction
- Low Pressure Use Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Factory Cleaned - Viton O-Rings
- Nitrox Compatible Up to 40%
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Reduce Hose Pull & Route 2'nd Stage Regulator Under Arm|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Adapter: Chrome Plated Brass, O-Rings: Viton|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40%|
|Reduce Hose Pull & Route 2'nd Stage Regulator Under Arm|
|HP or LP|
|Adapter: Chrome Plated Brass, O-Rings: Viton|
|200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Yes, Up to 40%|
i have the airwave plus inline octo. it is a great octo but the hose comes out the left side making it better for sharing air however, if i need it, not so great. the addition of the right angle underarm adapter is the perfect solution. now if i need my spare, i can use it easily and comfortably.