You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba 5/3mm Pyrostretch Hood
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches)||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm)||53-56||56-58||58-61||61-63.5||63.5-66|
|Circumference of neck (inches)||14||14||15||16||17|
|Circumference of neck (cm)||35.5||35.5||38||40.5||43|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewCan't stand using a hood because every time you put one on or take it off you feel you have lost half your hair or part of your nose! Looking for a great hood that you won't hate putting on! XS Scuba's 5/3mm Pyrostretch Hood has a soft and comfortable fit. This soft and comfortable super stretch hood is equipped with a vented top panel which prevents trapped air from your regulator exhaust to create leaks of cold water or in your mask seal.
Hood is manufactured with nylon-2 neoprene rubber, has a 5mm hood with an extended 3mm bib for layering with your exposure suit. All seams are glued and sewn for warmth, strength and durability. All edges are taped and sewn for a clean and durable look. This hood is so comfortable you won't even think you got it on! Hood is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Easy to Don and Doff
- Soft and Comfortable Super Stretch Hood
- Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber
- Exclusive XS Scuba's Finest Pyrostretch Material
- Vented Top Panel Prevents Trapped Air from Regulator Exhaust
- Seams: Glued and Sewn for Warmth and Strength
- All Edges Taped and Sewn for Clean and Durable Look
- 5mm Hood
- Extended 3mm Bib for Layering with Exposure Suit
- Won't Even Think You Got It On
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|
|Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Glued and Sewn|
Using the XS Scuba sizing chart, this hood in medium was EXTREMELY tight. I swapped it for a large and the hood was still very tight in the chin and neck -even on my girlfriend. Ended going with a similarly priced hood which fits much better.