You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba 2mm Neoprene Socks
|Inches||9 3/8||9 5/8||9 7/8||10 1/8||10 1/2||10 3/4||11||11 1/4|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewLooking for a soft and comfortable nylon-2 neoprene sock that can keep your feet protected from chafing from you're fins, but are not bulky and stiff like a tropical boot? XS Scuba's 2mm Neoprene Socks may be just what you're looking for. The XS Scuba 2mm Socks are made of tough SS-Ti, titanium coated neoprene rubber, with glued and blind-stitched seams inside and out.
Socks have a soft nylon lining for comfort and a rubberized textured sole for positive grip. Neoprene socks have an extended heel for fin strap protection. The socks edges are sewn for added strength and durability. The XS Scuba 2mm Neoprene Socks come in a black color, are available in multiple sizes.
- Protects Feet from Chafing by Fins
- Not Bulky and Stiff like Tropical Boot
- SS-Ti, Titanium Coated Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber
- Glued and Blind Stitch Construction Inside-and-Out
- Soft Nylon Lining
- Rubberized Textured Sole
- Extended Heel for Fin Strap Protection
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued and Blind Stitch|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very satisfied with the product however sizing was way off. I wear a size 11 or 11 1/2 running shoe and ordered the size 11 sock. A size 9 or 10 would have been much better. I cut about an inch off the toe and used dental floss to sew it back up. Worked great. Im going to use these for windsurfing.