You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba 1'st Stage Low Pressure Gauge with Release Valve
Product OverviewKnowing the difference between a simple second stage leak and a malfunctioning first stage regulator intermediate pressure (IP) can make the difference between annoying leaks verses a major problem. This compact, ultra-lightweight intermediate pressure gauge is ready to go with you anywhere. It's perfect to help diagnose regulator problems when you're away from the shop gauge and is designed to simply thread into any 3/8"-24 first stage low-pressure (LP) port or with the included adapter plug into any standard BCD low-pressure inflator hose quick-disconnect (QD) coupling and can give you instant diagnostic information of any IP problems. Gauge has an impact resistant rubber boot, has a pressure readout from 0 to 300 psi (0 to 20 bars) has a stainless-steel gauge case and brass and black chrome plated marine grade brass fittings.
The gauge has an easy to use push-button bleeder for easy cycling of pressure that is O-ring sealed and easy to service. The dual read gauge 0 to 300 psi and 0 to 20 bars is a 2.75" (7cm) diameter design, has an accuracy of 1.5% throughout entire scale, with a stainless-steel case and is designed for above water use only. To prevent over pressurization of the gauge there is an included over-pressure relief valve (OPV) that is factory set at 175 to 185 psi (12 bars to 12.75 bars) for pressure release (non-adjustable). Compact relief valve releases pressure in the event of an over pressurization of the first stage. OPV is chrome brass construction with Viton O-rings, has a stainless-steel internal spring, and is non-rebuildable. XS Scuba 1st Stage Low Pressure Gauge with Release Valve is a great save-a-dive-kit item. The dive you save just may be your own!
- Dual Readout Gauge 0 to 300 psi (0 to 20 bars)
- Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Allows Regulator Diagnostics On-the-Go
- Increased Dive Safety
- Know Difference Between Simple Second Stage Leak & Malfunctioning 1'st Stage Regulator
- Low Pressure Gauge:
Dual Read Gauge 0 to 300 psi (0 to 20 bars)
2.75 (7cm) Diameter
Accuracy 1.5% Thru-Out Entire Scale
Above Water Use Only
- Push Button Bleeder:
Quick & Easy Pressure Relief
Easy to Service
- Standard Over Pressure Valve (OPV):
Factory Set at 175 to 185 psi (12 bars to 12.75 bars) for Pressure Release (non-adjustable)
Releases Pressure In-Event of Over Pressurization of 1'st Stage
Chrome Brass with Viton O-Rings
Stainless-Steel Internal Spring
- LP Port Attachment
Male 3/8-24 Threads
Spin into Low Pressure Port
- Spin-On Adapter:
Allows Fast Attachment to Standard BC QD Hose
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
- The Dive You Save May Be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Gauge for Checking Scuba Regulator Intermediate Pressure (IP)|
|Materials||Gauge Case: Stainless-Steel
Fittings: Brass & Chromed Brass
Gauge Cover: Rubber
OPV: Chromed Brass, Stainless-Steel, Viton O-Rings
|Readout||0 to 300 psi (0 to 20 bars)|
|Attachment Point||3/8-24 Male Thread for 1'st Stage LP Port
Adapter: BCD Inflator Hose QD Fitting
|Accuracy||1.5% Entire Scale|
|Dimensions||Gauge Diameter: 2.75 (7cm)|