You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waterproof U1 2/5mm Hooded Vest with Hood Air Venting SystemHAVS
|European Size (in)||C42||C44||C46||C48||C50||C52||C54||C56||C58||C60||F50||F54||C148||C150||C152||C154||C156||C158||C160|
|Height for Wetsuit||5'5"-5'7"||5'6"-5'8"||5'7"-5'9"||5'7"-5'10"||5'8"-5'10"||5'9"-5'11'||5'10"-5'11"||5'10"-6'1"||5'11"-6'2"||6'-6'2"||5'8"-5'10"||5'10"-5'11"||5'10"-6'1"||5'11"-6'2"||6'-6'2"||6'1"-6'3"||6'2"-6'5"||6'2"-6'6"||6'3"-6'6"|
|Neck to Crotch||31||31||32||32||32||33||33||33||34||34||33||34||33||33||34||34||35||35||17|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe U1 2/5mm Venting Hooded Vest incorporates Waterproofs exclusive, Hood Air Venting System (HAVS) that uses a one-way valve to eliminate annoying air buildup and features a 5mm double layered protection in critical heat loss areas. The hood features a 3mm smooth face seal for added comfort. The 2mm anatomically sculptured under vest adds an extra layer of warmth under your wet suit. All seams are glued and sewn for extra strength and durability. Hooded vest comes in multiple sizes and is black in color. The hooded vest is made from durable nylon 2 neoprene.
- 2/5mm Hooded Vest
- Nylon2 Neoprene
- Hood Air Venting System (HAVS)
- HAVS: One-Way Valve, Eliminate Annoying Trapped Air Buildup
- Glued and Sewn Seams
- 5mm Hood Body
- 3mm Face Seal
- 2mm Anatomically Sculptured Under Vest
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|