You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waterproof Silicone Dry Suit Neck Seal
Product OverviewLatex is history, Waterproof developed the Silicone Seals:
For too long latex seals have been the biggest problem in dry suit diving. You are never sure what state they are going to be in until you open your dive bag. They are easy to rip and prone to deteriorate from factors such as the sun/UV rays, chemicals and ozone. The 100% Silicone Hypoallergenic Seal will set a new industry standard. With Waterproofs new Silicone Seal there is no chemical or environmental sensitivity and they have 40% better stretch than latex seals. The elasticity makes donning the suit much easier and it seals with your skin more effectively. The comfort really is enhanced during long technical dives and decompression stops. The Waterproof Silicone Neck Seal are extremely fast mounting, are a bellows design in back of the neck for easier movement of the head, incorporates safety ridges that ensures that the seal will stay in place and has an interior glide coating for easier donning. The neck seal fits the SI-Tech Neck Tite System.
- Latex is History, Waterproof Developed the Silicone Seals
- 100 % UV and Ozone Resistant
- Extremely Stretchable: 40% Better Stretch than Latex
- No Latex Allergy
- 100% Silicone Hypoallergenic Seals
- Low Maintenance
- Interior Glide Coating: Easy Donning and Doffing
- Extremely Fast Mounting
- Bellow Design for Easy Movement of the Head
- Safety Ridge, Seal Stays-in-Place
- Fits SI-Tech Neck Tite System
- No Chemical or Environmental Sensitivity
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Replacement Neck Seal for Dry Suit|