You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waterproof SD Combat 7mm Semi-Dry Men's Full-Suit, Black
|European Size (in)||C42||C44||C46||C48||C50||C52||C54||C56||C58||C60||F50||F54||C148||C150||C152||C154||C156||C158||C160|
|Height for Wetsuit||5'5"-5'7"||5'6"-5'8"||5'7"-5'9"||5'7"-5'10"||5'8"-5'10"||5'9"-5'11'||5'10"-5'11"||5'10"-6'1"||5'11"-6'2"||6'-6'2"||5'8"-5'10"||5'10"-5'11"||5'10"-6'1"||5'11"-6'2"||6'-6'2"||6'1"-6'3"||6'2"-6'5"||6'2"-6'6"||6'3"-6'6"|
|Neck to Crotch||31||31||32||32||32||33||33||33||34||34||33||34||33||33||34||34||35||35||17|
|Neck to Wrist||28||28||29||29||30||30||30||31||31||32||30||30||30||31||31||32||32||32||33|
|Crotch to Floor||31||32||32||32||33||33||33||34||34||35||33||33||34||34||35||35||36||36||37|
|Crotch to Ankle||27||28||28||28||29||29||30||30||30||31||29||30||30||31||31||32||32||32||33|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewCombine a snug fit with a dry suit zipper and stunning design and you end up with a high-class semidry wetsuit. All black Combat Style Suit with two expandable Power Pockets on the thighs that features D-rings close to the opening. Features include an anatomical design, super stretch neoprene seals, inner plush lining and unique 3-dimentional hard-core rubber knee guards to mention just a few. Knee pads are molded vulcanized rubber. The unique design that enables unrestricted leg movements via the "hinge effect". The SD Combat bridges the gap between a dry-suit and a wetsuit. Dry enough to keep the diver warm in colder water, yet still with the snug fit and nice feeling of a high-end wetsuit.
The SD Combat 7mm nylon 2 suit facilitates longer dives in warmer environment and lower air consumption due to less heat loss. The Suit does this with100% high quality microcell CR neoprene construction. More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc. Suit has laminated SD Tough-Tex nylon coating on the elbows and knee areas. Anatomic sculptured arms and legs the SD Combat provides a fit design for ease of movement. The armored back entry dry zipper has a heavy-duty neoprene cover to protect the zipper from excessive wear. Zipper is gas-proof with chill guard, that horizontally cross the shoulders makes the suit dry and warm. Fully gusseted "comfort zipper" to relieve stress on the surface. Generous double seals made from glide-skin neoprene with zippers at the neck, arms and legs for ease of donning/doffing and warmth. All zippers are YKK #10 Vislon that features a TA slider with an anti-slip designed zip-grip. Anti-slip zipper grip designed knob for enhanced grip with or without gloves.
Wave flex panels in the hollow of the arms and legs for superior mobility and seamless design in the crotch area, where wrinkling can cause excessive wear. Suit has polyurethane (PU) reinforced shoulders for superior abrasion resistance, glued and bonded high-quality nylon thread sewn seams and each suit is tested by an overpressure check at the factory for water tightness.
The SD Combat 7 Suit has chill guards under the dry-zipper to keep the body heat in an also keep any undergarments out of the zipper. The H1 HAVS Hood (included) features a 5/7mm double layered protection and glide skin seals for the neck and face. A seat that grips; polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection. Suit has a high visibility reflective logo on neck, hidden internal key pocket, is black in color and is available in an extensive size selection.
- Combines Snug Fit with a Dry-Suit Zipper
- High-Class Semidry Suit
- Expandable Power Pockets on Thighs
- Anatomical Design
- Super Stretch Neoprene Seals
- Inner Plush Lining
- 3-Dimentional Hard-Core Rubber Knee Guards
- Snug Fit and Nice-Feeling of a High-End Wetsuit
- 7mm Nylon 2 Suit
- Low Body Heat Loss:
Longer Dives in Warmer Environment
Lower Air Consumption
- High Quality Microcell CR Neoprene Construction
- Laminated SD Tough-Tex Nylon Coating on Elbows and Knee Area's
- Anatomic Sculptured 3-D Arms and Legs: Fit-Design for Ease of Movement
- Armored Back Entry Dry Zipper: Heavy-Duty Neoprene Cover Protect Zipper from Excessive Wear
- Generous Double Seals: Glide-Skin Neoprene for Warmth
- Zippers at the Neck, Arms and Legs for Ease of Donning/Doffing
- Knee Guards: Anatomically-Shaped, 3-D Knee/Shin Guards for Superior Protection
- Wave Flex Panels in Hollow of the Arms and Legs for Superior Mobility
- Seamless Design Crotch Area: Where Wrinkling Cause Excessive Wear
- Polyurethane Reinforced Shoulders for Superior Abrasion Resistance
- Glued and Sewn Seams: Tested by Overpressure Check at Factory for Water Tightness
- Chill Guards Under Dry-Zipper: Keeps Heat-In and Undergarments Out of Zipper
- Includes H1 HAVS Hood:
5/7mm Double Layered Protection
Glide Skin Seals for Neck and Face
- Seat that Grips: Polyurethane Embossing, Non-Slip Grip and Integrated Abrasion Protection
- Extensive Size Selection
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene, Polyurethane|
|Thickness||Suit: 7mm, Hood: 5/7mm|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|
|Closure||Back Dry-Suit Cross-Shoulder, Arm, Leg and Neck YKK #10 Vislon Zipper|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This suit is very good meet my expectation two easy zip pockets a lot of room . Very happy with this purchase