You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waterproof H1 5/10mm Sandwich Hood with Air Venting SystemHAVS
|Head Circumference (in)||20||20||21||22||22||23||24|
|Head Circumference (cm)||51||51||53||56||56||58.5||61|
|Neck Circumference (in)||13||14||14||15||16||17||19|
|Neck Circumference (cm)||33||35.5||35.5||38||40.5||43||48|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe body reacts to cold and heat by adjusting the blood stream to different parts of the body, like hands, fingers and feet. But the body cannot adjust the blood flow to your head. This is to ensure brain function at all times. The colder it gets, the more heat you lose from the head by radiation, or by conduction in the water. You stay warmer with an effective hood. Waterproof H1 hoods are constructed with these scientific facts in mind and are proven to keep you warmer when you need it most. That is what we refer to as Facing Reality".
An extra warm hood developed for the polar areas yet still extremely comfortable because of the more flexible 5mm neoprene around the neck. The H1 10mm Sandwich Face Seal Hood features 10mm double layered protection in critical heat loss areas and sandwich constructed smooth-skin/glide-skin seal for the face. Hood has an anatomical 3-D shape for added comfort and warmth. The H1 Hood features a reflective logo. H1 Sandwich 5/10mm Hood includes the unique HAVS (Hood Air Venting System) which uses one-way valves to vent annoying air build-up in the hood. Seams are glued and the I-Span super-stretch nylon, with bonded hi-quality nylon thread sewn. Hood is available in multiple sizes.
- Durable Nylon ll Neoprene Rubber
- Exclusive Hood Air Venting System (HAVS)
- HAVS System (double vent valves)
- Valves Eliminate Trapped or Build-Up Air from Regulator's Exhaust
- 10 mm Double Layered Protection in Critical Heat Loss Areas
- 5mm Neck for Flexibility
- Anatomical 3-D Shaped
- Smooth-Skin/Glide-Skin Face Seal
- Reflective Logo
- I-Span Super-Stretch Nylon
- Glued and Sewn Seams
- Bonded Hi-Quality Nylon Thread
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|
|Closure||None, Pull-Over Design|