You have no items in your shopping cart.
Uwatec Galileo Luna Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter*FREE Heart Rate Monitor, and Predictive Multi-Gas Software Upgrade
Product OverviewOffering a choice of display screens, an intuitive menu system, optional upgrades, & the bar-none best electronic compass around. The Galileo Luna has everything you need in a fully functional wrist-mount dive computer to maximize your underwater experience. This powerful dive computer handles nitrox mixes up to 100% O2, offers hose-less air-integration, & provides an enormous logbook that stores tons of useful data from each dive. Hose-less gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), & allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Using the transmitter will give you vital information on air consumption & dive time remaining in respects to air-time remaining. Transmitter is easy to install to your 1'st stage regulator HP port. Transmitter is powered by a user replaceable CR2 lithium battery. When using the transmitter, you can link to a buddy's computer to monitor both yours & their air supply. Pressure display provides a pressure readout from 0 to 4,350 psi (300 bars). The ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to program a nitrox mix (21-100% O2) calculates true remaining bottom time & incorporates profile dependent intermediate stops (PDIS), both of which add additional layers of safety to diving. PDIS calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current & previous dives & breathing mixes for safer diving. Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age, & physical conditioning.
The Galileo Luna is surprisingly easy to use. Offering a choice of 3-primary screen configurations to suit your individual tastes, you navigate thru-the-system via 3-clearly marked control buttons. You can rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling computer to be worn w/control buttons on top or on bottom. The digital compass features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90 degrees tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation. The Luna dive computer is the newest member of the Galileo family made by Uwatec. This state-of-the-art dive computer truly is a dive true bottom time calculator, a decompression dive planner, & a depth gauge, but it also offers features that simply make diving an even great sport to enjoy, such as a sleek design, a full-tilt compass w/bearing memory, an extra-large display for easy reading underwater, hose less gas integration, & the option for you to input your personal information (name, diver certificate number, emergency contact information, & so forth). The Luna's alarms & signals will keep you safe at depth; the compass will keep you heading true, & the user interface will enable you to enjoy your dive w/o worrying about fighting w/your computer while underwater.
The Galileo Luna Dive Computer is a wrist mount computer that is water activated so if you forget to turn it on manual it will still calculate all aspects of your dive profile once you hit the water. Computer is altitude adjustable to 13,300' (4,000m) w/full decompression & w/o decompression (gauge mode) at any altitude. Computer is powered by a user replaceable CR12600SE (SKU: AQUBY126) lithium 3-volt battery. The Luna also gives you wait to fly information, has a stopwatch function, depth alarm, battery alarm, & maximum depth rating for decompression calculations of 394' (120m). In gauge mode the Luna's maximum depth readout is 1,082' (330m). Computer is equipped w/back lighting for low light or night diving conditions.
Extra-large dot-matrix screen offers a choice of 3-display modes, allowing you to personalize the presentation of your data. Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm. Computer is also a timekeeper w/a quartz clock that gives time, date, & dive time display up to 999 minutes. Other features include current depth, maximum depth, choice of imperial or metric measurements, fresh or salt water, & a 100-hour logbook memory. Computer has 4-modes of air, nitrox, gauge, & free dive. With the optional (SKU: UTCSMID) SmartTRAK Infrared Device you can download your logged dives & download pictures w/a 100 bitmap images as a wreck map the diver can use to orient themselves. The Uwatec Galileo Luna Computer comes w/a comprehensive owner's manual.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The customer will have to go tohttps://galileo.uwatec.com/ to do the update in order for the FREE HRM Belt to communicate with the Luna. They will need to purchase the IRDA (SKU# UTCSMID 05.050.001 - USB Smart IrDA Dongle) to do this.
The heart rate is an important indicator for arising stress. This has been known for a long time. The sports industry has reacted to this and is offering an array of products for ambitious athletes to analyze and evaluate their training. Whether a passionate recreational athlete, a professional marathon runner or a health-conscious retiree today a heart rate meter is almost a standard piece of equipment. So why not use this technology in diving as well? With the aid of a heart rate monitor you can keep an eye on the heartbeat underwater as well and are thereby able to make your dives even safer. By monitoring the heart rate, the workload can be better assessed, and the diver can react to heightened stress in a timely manner. Furthermore, by measuring the heart rate you can specifically train to increase your endurance in advance.
Since increased exertion while diving in deep water increases circulation and this in turn increases the nitrogen uptake, the heart rate can also be used to calculate decompression times even more accurately and make diving even safer. That's why the Scubapro computers don't just show depth, no-stop times and the decompression schedule but also continuously inform the underwater athlete about his or her own heart rate, i.e. his or her personal stress, which in turn is factored in when calculating other dive parameters. Exclusive to Scubapro dive computers, the heart rate monitor, jointly developed with Polar (world leader in the field of heart rate monitors), measures your heartbeat and skin temperature during the dive that can then be factored into the decompression calculation along with your workload. This results in safer diving because each diver is unique, and each dive location and situation are different. The HRM is also ideal for free divers, measuring heart rate and sounding an alarm if the heart rate drops below the set level. Heart Monitor Belt comes with an owner's manual.
Predictive Multi-Gas (PMG) Upgrade: The PMG feature allows the Galileo Luna to use up to three nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive, calculating the ascent schedule for all possible combinations of the programmed mixes. The outcome of the different decompression calculations can be shown on the screen in a dedicated deco summary screen.
- Wrist Mounted Computer
- True Remaining Bottom Time Calculator
- Max Depth: 1082' (330m)
- Automatic Altitude-Setting 13,300' (4,000m) w/Decompression
- Logbook: 100 Hours
- Personal Settings and Data
- Algorithm: ZHL8 ADT MB: Allows Programing Nitrox Mix (21-100% O2)
- Gauge Mode: Manual or Automatic-Below 393' (120m)
- Stop Watch: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
- Current Depth: Yes
- Maximum Depth: Yes
- Decompression Stop Time
- Time to Fly
- Depth Alarm
- User Replaceable Battery CR12600SE (SKU: AQUBY126) Lithium 3 Volt
- Battery Alarm
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge & Free Dive Modes
- Quartz Clock Time, Date, & Dive Time Display up to 999 Minutes
- Digital Compass w/90 degrees Tilt
- Hose-Less Gas Integration Smart Tec/Z Transmitter:
Pressure Readout from 0 to 4,350 psi (300 bars)
Tank Pressure, True Remaining Bottom Time (RBT)
Air Consumption Factored into Decompression Calculation
Links w/Buddy's Computer to Monitor Yours/Their Air Supply
Install to 1'st Stage Regulator HP Port
- Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS):
Based-On N2 Loading
Current & Previous Dives
Breathing Mixes for Safer Diving
- Microbubble Levels Let You Adjust the Level of Conservatism
- Match Experience Level, Age and Physical Conditioning
- Extra-Large Dot-Matrix Screen:
Offers Choice of 3-Display Modes
Personalize Presentation of Data
- Oil-Filled Technology: Slim Display Casing Design, Fits Comfortably On Arm
- Metric or Imperial Units of Measure
- Fresh or Salt Water Setting
- Optional SmartTRAK Infrared Device for Dive Logging (see SKU: UTCSMID)
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Scubapro Heart Monitor Belt:
- Jointly Developed w/Polar, Leader of Heart Rate Monitors
- Measures & Records Heartbeat while Diving
- Allows Dive Computer to Factor Intensity of Exercise
- Incorporates into Decompression Calculation
- Ideal for Apnea Divers
- Sounds Alarm if Heart Rate Drops Below-Set-Level
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||ZH-L16 ADT MB|
|Depth Display||Max Decompression Depth: 393' (120m), Max Depth: 1082' (330m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Max Decompression Altitude: 13,300' (4,000m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox, Gauge, & Free Diving|
|Memory Capacity||100 Hours|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable: Computer: CR12600SE (SKU: AQUBY126) Lithium 3 Volt Battery
Transmitter: CR2 Lithium Battery
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|
|Pressure Display||4350 psi (300 bars)|
|Purpose||Monitor Heart Rate & Body Temperature w/Activity|
|Relevance||Safer for Nitrogen Absorption Calculations|
|Belt Material||Webbing & Rubber|