You have no items in your shopping cart.
US Divers Admiral 2 LX Mask/Island Dry /Trek/Tbag Snorkel Package
Product OverviewLooking for a great snorkeling package for the upcoming season? The Admiral 2 LX is a top quality dual tempered lens mask with expanded top to bottom viewing and double feathered edge hypoallergenic silicone skirt. The Admiral 2 LX Mask is a low volume design has a wide split strap with 3-way adjust Pro-Glide buckles for easy adjustments and for easy donning and doffing. The feathered edge skirt and wide split strap combined for a perfect fit on the face. Mask has a one hand easy-to-reach nose pocket for ear equalization.
The Island Dry Snorkel has patented pivot dry technology, flex tube, silicone mouthpiece, and purge. The snorkels contoured tube provides a streamline hydrodynamic profile along the side of the snorkeler's head. The Dry Technology closes the snorkel tube once below the water's surface and re-opens when you surface keeping the tube free from water. If any small amounts of water enter the tube it is easily cleared through the purge valve at the bottom of the snorkel mouthpiece. Snorkel is equipped with an easy-to-use snorkel keeper for attachment to the mask. The Trek Fin has an adjustable heel strap with "squeeze-style" side-release buckles and a large heel loop for easy donning and doffing. The Trek Fins offer fit and comfort in a short vented composite blade design. The short fin is great for travel whether for snorkeling fun or as workout fins when traveling for business. This great snorkeling set comes with a fabric and mesh transport and storage bag for convenience. Package is designed for adults.
- US Divers Admiral 2 LX Mask Features
- Top Quality Mask
- Dual Tempered Glass Lens Mask
- Double Feathered Edge Hypoallergenic Silicone Skirt
- Wide Split Strap w/3-Way Adjust Pro-Glide Buckles
- Easy Donning & Doffing
- Feathered Edge Skirt & Wide Split Strap: Combined for Perfect-Fit On-Face
- One-Hand Easy-to-Reach Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Low-Volume Design
- US Divers Island Dry LX Snorkel Features
- Pivot Dry Technology
- Flex Tube, Maximizes Comfort & Improves Fit
- Silicone Mouthpiece w/Purge
- Contoured Tube: Provides Streamline Hydrodynamic Profile
- Dry Technology: Closes Snorkel Tube for Dry Breathing, Keeping Tube Free-from-Water
- Easy-Clear Purge Valve
- Easy-to-Use Snorkel Keeper for Mask Attachment
- US Divers Trek Fin Features
- Composite Fin Design: Rubber and Plastic
- Vented Fin Design: Reduced Leg Fatigue
- Fin Straps Features
- Comfortable Adjustable Heel Straps
- Composite Design for Strength & Durability
- Heel & End-Tab Finger Loops: Easy On/Off, Fin Strap Adjustments
- Open Heel Fin Design: Use with or with out Foot Wear
- US Diver Snorkeler Bag Features
- Convenient Fabric & Mesh Transport & Storage Bag
- Zippered Closure & Carry Handle for Transport
- Mesh Panels: Features
Allow Rinsing of Gear Set In-Bag
Dump Whole Bag In-Rinse Tank on Dock or Resort
Hang to Drip Dry, Enjoy the Rest of the Day's Adventures
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Fabric & Mesh|
|Type||Snorkeling Gear Bag|
|Handles||Single, Adjustable, Padded Shoulder Strap
Top Grab Handle
|Fin Materials||Composite: Plastic & Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|