You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewBeing able to point out unique animals while underwater when you are with a dive buddy, touring a group of divers as a dive master, guide or instructor can be mighty handy. Enjoy high visibility beam for pinpoint accuracy when pointing out those interesting animals or objects on a dive. The Underwater Laser Pointer is powered by two AA alkaline batteries (Included) and is waterproof to 200' (60m), uses a wavelength of 600-650 nm, with a projectile range of 1,640' to 2,625' (500m to 800m) on land.
This pointer has an ergonomically designed easy grip handle, swivel on/off switch, high quality durable plastic case, with an attached wrist lanyard. Laser is Red Class III laser with a wavelength specifically selected for use underwater and is up to three times more powerful than the competitor's models. Compact design measuring only 5.9" (15cm) in length, so it easily fits in a BCD pocket when underwater or your pants pocket on land.
CAUTION: Do not aim into eyes!
- Great for Pointing Out Interesting Critters and Object Above/Below Water
- Helpful Tool for Dive Masters, Group Leaders, Dive Instructors
- High Visibility Beam for Pinpoint Accuracy
- Power: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Depth Rating: 200' (60 meters)
- Output: Wavelength of 600-650 nm
- Projectile Range: 1,640' to 2,625' (500m to 800m), On Land
- Ergonomically Designed Easy Grip Handle
- Swivel On/Off Switch
- High Quality Durable Plastic Case
- Wrist Lanyard w/Barrel Lock Slide Fastener
- Red Class III Laser
- Wavelength Specifically Selected for Use Underwater
- 3 x More Powerful than Competition
- Length: 5.9 (15cm)
- Fits Easily in BCD or Pants Pocket
- CAUTION:Do Not Aim into Eyes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Lumens||No, Wavelength of 600-650 nm|
|Effective Range||On Land: 1,640' to 2,625' (500m to 800m)|
|Batteries||2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)|
|Depth Rating||200' (60m)|
|Dimensions||Length: 5.9 (15cm)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard|
|No, Wavelength of 600-650 nm|
|On Land: 1,640' to 2,625' (500m to 800m)|
|2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)|
|Length: 5.9 (15cm)|
|Attachment or Handle|
Works fine and seems well constructed but it just doesnt seem to have a lot of power. Pretty much useless in less than 15 vis during the day. Havent tried it on a night dive yet (I have high hopes for that...)