You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Blue Tang Hydralloy is UK's improved take on the classic, multi-functional dive knife. UK patented their own Hydralloy steel for a blade that is both strong and corrosion resistant where most competitors' blades only offer one of those features. The special Hydralloy utilizes a unique blend of metal alloys and proprietary finishing techniques to provide a knife with the strength of 420-stainless-steel, while exceeding the corrosion resistance of 316-stainless-steel. The Blue Tang Hydralloy Knife is built rugged, with a partial serrated edge on one side and straight edge with hooked line cutter for cutting through all types of rope and line. It is the ultimate safety tool.
The knives 5" (12.7cm) blade and a heavy-duty pommel end cap for signaling like a tank banger make this one multi-tool functional knife. The Blue Tang Knife has an overall measurement of (L x W x H) 10.0" x 2.15" x 1.0" (25.4cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm) and weighs 9.3 oz. (263.65 g). The knife blade has a drop point tip design. The knives, rubber ergonomic handle with extended thumb guard on the hilt fits comfortable in your hand. A quick release sheath has a locking mechanism on it, so the knife won't fall out underwater or stab you. Sheath allows one-hand insertion and comes complete with ozone resistant quick-release leg straps. All this make this the best all-around diver's knife. The knife is available in multiple colors and comes with a user manual.
- Non-Corroding Hydralloy Blade
Strength of 420-Stainless-Steel
Exceeding Corrosion Resistance of 316-Stainless-Steel
- Line Cutter Hook Easily-Cut-Thru-Any-Entanglement
- Straight and Serrated Cutting Edges
- 5 (12.7cm) Blade
- Heavy-Duty Pommel End-Cap for Signaling (Tank-Banger)
- Blunt Tip Design
- Multi-Tool Functional Knife
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.0 x 2.15 x 1.0 (25.4cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm)
- Weight: 9.3 oz. (263.65 g)
- Rubber Ergonomic Handle w/Extended Thumb Guard
- Knife Fits-Comfortably In-Divers-Hand
- Quick Release Sheath Locking Mechanism, Knife Won't Fall-Out Underwater or Stab-You
- Sheath Allows One-Hand Insertion
- Ozone Resistant Quick-Release Leg Straps
- Best All-Around Diver's Knife
- Salt Water Corrosion Resistance and Keen Edge
- Available in Multiple Colors
- User Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||5 (12.7cm)|
|Overall Length||10.0 (25.4cm)|
|Weight||9.3 oz. (263.65 g)|
|Blade Type||One Side: Straight Edge
One Side: Partial Serrated Edge
This knife is well balanced and easy to use with a nice compact sheath design and comfortable handle. It holds its edge well and is very easy to clean after a dive. The usual Underwater Kinetic quality that is hard to beat for the price!