You have no items in your shopping cart.
TUSA SS-81 Safe-Second Regulator
Product OverviewThe TUSA SS-81 safe-second features a venturi adjustment lever in a compact case design with an ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece. The light weight, durable second stage is built to withstand heavy use while maintaining exceptional breathability.This simple second stage with non-compensating downstream valve has a Venturi control to prevent free-flow while diving and to improve breathing resistance when needed. The Venturi Flow Adjustment allows for ease of breathing by controlling the direction of air through the mouthpiece. The adjustable control knob is designed to better control breathing resistance. The Sequence Exhaust Assist (S.E.A.) System gives the diver less resistance when exhaling due to its unique double exhaust design. The diver experiences smooth breathing cycles reducing air consumption and fatigue.
The ortho-conscious mouthpiece feature prevents jaw fatigue. The ridges and flexible material allow the diver to have more control of the mouth piece and reduces tension in the jaw.The new mouth piece, developed on the basis of ergonomic engineering, further enhances the comfort of bite, fit, and stability. Even with a light bite, a high level of stability is achieved, so there is no fatigue from long periods of usage. The mouthpiece comes equipped with a reusable mouthpiece clamp. Elliptical low-profile case design and built-in moisture exchange plate for reduced dry mouth when breathing.
Large diaphragm in a techno-polymer valve housing provides robust construction. Legendary safety and reliability design. The regulator comes equipped with a super-flow 39" (100cm) 3/8" threaded high visibility yellow hose and a high visibility yellow purge cover. Both make the safe second easy to identify when sharing in an emergency out of air situation. This light weight regulator weighs approximately 7 oz (198g).
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm & Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polymer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
- Adjustable Control Knob to Better Control Breathing Resistance
- Sequence Exhaust Assist (S.E.A.) System:Gives Diver Less Exhaust Resistance
Unique Double Exhaust Design
Diver Experiences Smooth Breathing Cycles
Reduces Air Consumption & Fatigue
- Ortho-Conscious Mouthpiece:
Super Comfort High Flow
Prevents Jaw Fatigue
Ridges & Flexible Material
More Control of Mouthpiece
Developed On-Basis of Ergonomic Engineering
Comfort of Bite, Fit, & Stability
- Unique Reusable Mouthpiece Clamp
- Elliptical Low-Profile Case Design
- Built-In Moisture Exchange Plate for Reduced Dry Mouth
- Legendary Safety & Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8
- Hose Length: 39 (100cm) Yellow for Easy Identification & Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Weight: 7.0 oz (198g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Material||Techno-Polymer Valve Housing|
|Hose Length||39 (100cm)|
|Weight||Approximately 7 oz (198g)|