You have no items in your shopping cart.
TUSA SAV-7 EVO3 Scooter DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle)
Product OverviewFor underwater explorers, the most reliable diver propulsion vehicle just got better with the next generation TUSA SAV-7 EVO3. This new underwater vehicle features an innovative and patented hands-free riding saddle, quick and smooth-responding variable speed control, and a high performance and long-lasting lithium-ion battery with an L.E.D battery life indicator. The SAV-7EVO3 has been updated with an improved energy compliant small battery charger. All other specifications remain the same. With the newly designed rotational speed adjustment function and hands-free riding style, the TUSA SAV-7 EVO3 decreases fatigue, reduces air consumption, and allows a diver to go further and faster in a variety of conditions while extending their time in underwater. The upgraded variable speed control is at your fingertips for a greater diving experience while giving you complete control of speed. Transportation options like the fold-out wings on both sides of the saddle allows additional divers to tag along.
Free your hands with the TUSA SAV-7 EVO3 Scooter.
The SAV-7 EVO3 is TUSA's latest underwater vehicle. Improving upon the highly popular SAV-7 EVO, the EVO3 has several upgrades that make it the scooter to dive.
Progressive acceleration system:
The EVO3's newly design rotational speed adjustment function allows for precise changes to your speed while in motion. This easily activated speed adjustment results in smooth effortless riding and allow for easy synchronization of speed between divers in a variety of geographical areas and varied current conditions.
L.E.D. Battery Indicator:
When the main power switch is turned on, the L.E.D. battery life indicator lights up providing the diver with a guide to remaining battery life.
3 Speed Propeller:
Additionally, it's possible to easily vary the propeller's angle or pitch by 3 positions, which allows for even more fine-tuning of the scooter's speed to the individual diver's needs.
By using the wings it's now possible to pull 2 more divers with the EVO3 scooter. The diver's different physiques when holding onto the wings have virtually no effect to the scooter's performance. The speed and distance with 3 men diving are almost the same as using the scooter solo without a saddle.
The EVO3 scooter ha 10% more torque than its predecessor the SAV-7, increased usage of 80-muintes run time on the 27Ah (DC25.2V) lithium-ion battery. The EVO scooter has a range of 5.9 miles (9,400m) and a maximum speed of up to 2.8 mph (4.5 kph). The scooter is neutrally buoyant with a depth rating of 230' (70m). The scooter measures (L x W), 28.4" x 13.4" (720mm x 340mm), weighs 45 lbs. (20.4 kg) on land and 17.6 oz. (500 g) underwater. Scooter has a durable ABS resin plastic body, 24V brushless motor, ring epicyclical gear speed reducer. Equipped with multiple safety devices of sensation current shut-down device, water leakage sensor, and water-cooling motor deployment. The included charger has an input voltage rating of AC100 - 240V 50 - 60Hz and output of DC29.4V 5A. The scooter comes with a comprehensive owner's manual of instruction for use and maintenance.
- TUSA's Latest Underwater Vehicle
- Progressive Acceleration System:
Rotational Speed Adjustment Function
Allows Precise Changes to Speed
Easily Activated Speed Adjustment½:
- Smooth Effortless Riding
Easy Synchronization of Speed between Divers
Great for Variety of Geographical Areas & Varied Current Conditions
- L.E.D. Battery Indicator
- 3 Speed Propeller: Easily Vary Propeller's Angle or Pitch
- Saddle Wings: Pull 2-More Divers w/EVO3 Scooter
- 10% More Torque than Predecessor SAV-7
- 80-Muintes Run Time on 27Ah (DC25.2V) Lithium-Ion Battery
- Increased Cruising Range: 5.9 miles (9,400m)
- Maximum Speed Up to 2.8 mph (4.5 kph)
- Dimensions: (L x W), 28.4 x 13.4 (720mm x 340mm)
- Weight (on land): 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)
- Submerged Weight: 1.1 lbs. (500 g)
- Buoyancy: 17.6 oz. (500 g) Negative
- Depth Rating: 230' (70m)
- Durable ABS Resin Plastic Body
- Includes Battery & Charger
- Charger Voltage:
Input: AC100 - 240V 50 - 60Hz
Output: DC29.4V 5A
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual of Instruction
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Battery||27Ah (DC25.2V) Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Speed||Up to 2.8 mph (4.5 kph)|
|Gears||Variable Throttle & Prop Pitch|
|Depth Rating||230' (70m)|
|Dimensions||(L x W), 28.3 x 13.4 (720mm x 340mm)|
|Weight||On Land: 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)|
|Buoyancy||17.6 oz. (500 g) Negative|
|Cruising Range||5.9 miles (9,400m)|
|Material||ABS Resin Plastic Body|
|Charger Input Voltage||AC100 - 240V 50 - 60Hz|
|Charger Output Voltage||DC29.4V 5A|
|27Ah (DC25.2V) Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Up to 2.8 mph (4.5 kph)|
|Variable Throttle & Prop Pitch|
|(L x W), 28.3 x 13.4 (720mm x 340mm)|
|On Land: 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)|
|17.6 oz. (500 g) Negative|
|5.9 miles (9,400m)|
|ABS Resin Plastic Body|
|Charger Input Voltage|
|AC100 - 240V 50 - 60Hz|
|Charger Output Voltage|