You have no items in your shopping cart.
TUSA Paragon S Mask
Product OverviewThe new Paragon S single-window mask offers TUSA's new reinforced TRI-MIX frame, Freedom Technology with Fit II, and the UV 420 lens treatment with AR and CrystalView optical glass which helps you dive with eye protection and ultimate clarity. Freedom technology is a set of revolutionary features offering superior fit, comfort and increased performance in TUSA masks. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line. Each person has a unique facial structure and every diver experience either some level of discomfort, or pressure and squeeze while wearing a typical mask underwater. TUSA engineers wanted to solve these problems and spent several years analyzing mask fit, facial bone structure and mouth movement. The result is Freedom Technology, a set of revolutionary new mask features which deliver superior fit, comfort and increased performance.
1. Dimpled Skirt: Key areas around the forehead and cheek bones have been designed with dimples which combine to increase the skirt's softness, flexibility and skin surface contact. This also greatly reduces leakage and enhances comfort.
2. Stability Ridges: As water pressure increases a mask will compress inwards toward the face often causing further leakage. Areas under the cheek bones have been reinforced with stability ridges to minimize this compression maintaining ideal skin surface contact.
3. Varied Silicone Thickness: When in usage, a regulator or snorkel mouthpiece can distort areas of the nose pocket and mouth section causing leakage and discomfort. Freedom Dry enhances comfort and fit by utilizing a revolutionary low friction skirt surface. The skirt fitting line features a low friction surface that delivers a superior seal and increases the facial area contact patch while significantly reducing excess skin tension. The result is a soft and supple feeling mask with a dramatically improved seal.
Tri-Mix Frame: Three (3) distinct layers combined to produce one superior frame structure. Polyurethane (PuRiMaX) material bumper protection and a cross-beam metal frame structure combined with the superior toughness of the polycarbonate frame bolted together to create a seriously tough mask. UV 420 Lens Treatment protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and its potential to damage the Retina. HEV light is not just present on sunny days, but overcast days as well. Therefore, it is extremely important to protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all weather conditions when diving.
TUSA's patented 3D Strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head's natural curvature. The 3D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit, unlike standard flat mask straps. The skirt mounted Five (5) angle strap adjustor allows for a five position micro-adjustment on both the left and right sides of the mask. This enables vertical (up/down) and horizontal (left/right) pressure on the face to be delicately adjusted for the optimum fit. TUSA's Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment decreases internal and external reflected light. This reduction increases light transmission to 95% resulting in significantly enhanced color, clarity, contrast and better overall vision underwater.
CrystalView optical glass lenses provide superior clarity, color, and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSA's CrystalView lenses transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision. CrystalView lenses are used in all PRO model masks. The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle. The result is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit. TUSA's Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
The Paragon S Mask has a double feathered edge skirt and a wide split strap design that work in concert for a perfect fit and seal on the face. The single tempered lens reverse teardrop design provides a wide field of vision in all directions. Mask as a large easy to reach nose pocket for ear equalization that is accessible even when wearing thick gloves. Mask is available in multiple colors and comes with a protective mask box for transport and storage.
- Professional Divers Mask
- Recommended for UW Photography Professionals & Diving Instructors
- Reinforced Tri-Mix Frame
- Freedom Fit II
- Advanced Buckle Adjust System
- AR/UV420 Lenses:
Lens Treatment Decreases Internal/External Reflected Light
Reduction Increases Light Transmission to 95%
Enhanced Color, Clarity, Contrast & Better Overall Vision U/W
Superior Clarity, Color & Transmission of Light Over Standard Glass Lens
Up to 15% of Available Light Lost w/Standard Glass Lens
- Revolutionary Freedom Technology:
Provides Superior Fit, Comfort & Performance
Superior Design, Built Quality, Materials & Frame Construction
- Dimpled Skirt Surface w/Varied Silicone Thicknesses Stability Ridges
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Low Profile Design
- Single Tempered Safety Glass Lens
- Reverse Teardrop Lens Design
- Lens Provides Wide Field of Vision In-All -Directions
- Quick-Adjust Buckle System
- Round Edge Skirt
- Protective Mask Box
- Multiple Color Choices
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Skirt & Strap: Silicone|
|Lens Effect||Increases Light Transmission to 95%|
|Uses||Recommended for UW Photography Professionals and Diving Instructors|