You have no items in your shopping cart.
TUSA Compass/Pressure Analog Console, (SCA-270) New Design
Product OverviewTUSA's Compass/Pressure Analog Gauge has a rugged easy to read pressure gauge that has color coded pressure readout for added safety. The gauge measures pressure from 0 to 5,000 psi. The 0 to 500 psi section is colored in bright red to denote reserve air, the 1,000 to 5,000 psi section is color coded in blue. Pressure gauge is also equipped with a thermometer measuring temperature from 0°F to 100°F. The gauge is incased in an impact resistant boot with an eyelet for attachment of a lanyard or clip. HP hose is 7/16" threaded.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The Compass is liquid filled for a smooth, fast reacting compass heading. Compass is equipped with both top and side scan reading for gun sight accuracy. The ratcheted rotating bezel has compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course, and a lubber line across the compass face.
TUSA is the first company in the world to incorporate Lumi-Nova light storage dials. This groundbreaking innovation offers several times the brightness of conventional dials, as well as longer luminescence times. The entire face glows bright enough to make it ideal for night diving or diving in dark areas but contains no radioactive materials.
- Preferred by Divers w/Wrist Mount Dive Computers
- Rugged, Easy-to-Read Gauge Combo with Navigation Capabilities
- Lightweight and Compact Console
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Lumi-Nova Light Storage Dial:
Several-Times the Brightness of Conventional Dials
Entire-Face Glows Bright
Ideal for Night Diving or Diving in Dark-Areas
Contains No-Radioactive Materials
- Pressure Gauge:
- Rugged Easy to Read Pressure Gauge
- Color Coded Pressure Readout for Added Safety
- Measures Pressure from 0 to 5,000 psi
- Thermometer Measures Temperature from 0°:F to 100°:F
- 7/16 Threaded Hose
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- 360°: Ratchet Bezel
- Numerical 30°: Increments
- 10°: Indicator Markers
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Lubber Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Plastic|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|
This is a backup to my Suunto D9 computer. great simple gauge setup, it has an analog depth gauge, and a needle to indicate deepest depth, which seems to stick and not always work very well, but for a backup gauge it works great..