You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewA sticky exposure suit zipper can be a pain but, more importantly, if it does not slide smoothly you can cause irreversible damage to the material of the suit from over-stretching and stressing. This Zipper-Ease lubrication stick is for use on all zippers, metal or plastic, that are exposed to salt water or chlorine. Simply rub the Zipper-Ease like a crayon on your zippers to ensure smooth operation. Zipper-Ease frees up your zipper and gives it and your exposure suit long life, and will not stain or damage the fabric of your suit. Zipper Lubrication Stick is a must for proper preventative suit maintenance and is a great Save-A-Dive kit item.
- Relieves Stress and Over Stretching of Zipper and Exposure Suit
- Easy Apply Stick
- Gives Zippers Proper Preventative Maintenance
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
|Compatible Zippers||Metal And Plastic|
|Ingredients||Paraffin Wax, Petroleum Oil, Napthenic Acid, Zinc Salt|
Zipper Wax went straight to work on my suitcase zippers, which actually gave new life to these salt-water encrusted gears. Just smear it on lightly and I was able to easily zip upwards and backwards. Then we went to town, and used it on dive bags, old boot zips, and even lubricated some wooden spear gun shafts. This is definitely a handy addition for maintaining your gear. Take extra sticks along with you to remote locations to share with the locals who lack these types of supplies.