You have no items in your shopping cart.
Trident Stainless-Steel Finger Reel with SS Clip
Product OverviewIn the early days of cave diving, reels were not available to buy off the shelf. Divers used anything they could, including empty electrical wire spools. When exploring, divers would pay out the line and if they didn't empty the spool it would be left in the cave for the next dive. The finger reel is most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a finger reel fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped-off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use.
The Trident Stainless-Steel Finger Reels come equipped with a durable corrosion resistant stainless-steel double-ender bolt snap. The reel is stainless steel for strength, corrosion resistance and long life. The line is bright yellow nylon line. The Trident Stainless-Steel Finger Reels is available in 3-sizes that have line lengths of 75' (22.9m), 100' (30.5m), and 150' (45.72m). The 75' (22.9m) reel measures 1" x 2.875" (25.4mm x 73mm), the 100' (30.5m) reel measures 1.25" x 3" (31,75mm x 76mm) and the 150' (45.72m) reel measures 1.5" x 3" (38mm x 76mm).
- Used As Gap Reel or Short Distance Exploration
- Small and Low-Profile
- Fit in BCD Pocket or Clipped-Off to D-Ring
- Holes in Side: Clipping in Double-Ended Snap to Keep Line-Tight
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Double-Ender Bolt Snap
- Spool: Stainless Steel for Strength, Corrosion Resistance and Long Life
- Line: Bright Yellow Nylon
- 3-Line Lengths:
- Dimensions:75' (22.9m): 1 x 2.875 (25.4mm x 73mm)
100' (30.5m): 1.25 x 3 (31,75mm x 76mm)
150' (45.72m): 1.5 x 3 (38mm x 76mm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Line Material||Braided Nylon|
|Line Length||75' (22.9m)
|Material||Reel & Clip: Stainless Steel|
|Type Clip||Double-Ender Bolt Snap|