You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDrift diving is one of the most relaxing and enjoyable dives you can ever make. There you are at neutral buoyancy floating along your breathing rate is like you are sitting on the couch watching the reef go by on TV. Your breathing so slow you can make a tank of air last forever, yet if you decide to stop and look at something more closely, forget it. Now you're fighting the current to stay stationary and using air at an extraordinary rate.
Having a drift reef hook can save the day. Place it into or under a "non-living rock "on the bottom [not live coral) and you can now easily stay in one spot without a struggle. Also, can be used when on the surface to keep stationary when making safety stops or waiting for the boat to pick you up. Trident Stainless-Steel Reef Hook measures (L x W) 8.75" x 2" (22.2 x 5.1cm) is made of rust resistant stainless-steel for strength and durability, has eyelet on one end for attachment of a line and the opposite end is hooked to anchor. The 50" (127cm) Line is durable nylon with a #2 Brass Clip with spring loaded gate. Line and clip allow you to attach the hook to your gear. This can be handy when hunting or taking pictures and you need both hands to operate your equipment while in a current.
- Solid Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Eyelet for Line Attachment
- Hooked End to Anchor
- Great for Drift Diving
- Keeps You Stationary when Diving in Current
- Hook Dimensions: (L x W) 8.75 x 2 (22.2 x 5.1cm)
- #2 Brass Spring Loaded Gate Clip
- 50 (127cm) Line
- Handy when Hunting or Taking Pictures in Current
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Provides Stationary Position in Current|
|Materials||Hook: Stainless Steel
|Hook Dimensions||(L x W) 8.75 x 2 (22.2 x 5.1cm)|
|Attachment Points||Hook: Eyelet for Line, Hook End for Anchoring
Clip: Spring-Loaded Gate
|Line Length||50 (127cm)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
With a brass clip that attaches easily to any rings on a BC this steel hook provides hand free stability in a strong current.